Two different moans

Vongole barked at her boss, Kristoph Gavin, who had been walking around the house for half an hour already. "What is it, Vongole?" he asked. "Can't you see that I'm busy?" Sure.. Busy with walking around the house and waiting for the blue woman to show up. Vongole thought, she walked to her boss and stroke with her head against his leg. "You're not a cat, are you?" Kristoph said with a small smile. Vongole growled, clearly not liking the reverence with a cat. "Okay, okay." He said, raising his hands in surrender. "You know.. I'll bring you to Klavier. Then you can scare him again." Wagging her tail, Vongole nodded… As far as dogs can do that. Annoying and scaring the blond star, priority number one. "Come then." Kristoph already stood in the hallway, her line in his right hand.

      Less than 10 minutes later, they found themselves in front of the house of Klavier Gavin, 'Blond Star', lead singer of the Gavinners and prosecutor. Kristoph rang the bell, and the door was opened in less than a minute, which was quite surprising given the size of the house. "Ah, Brüder." Klavier said, only dressed in black jeans and a black t-shirt. "What are you doing here with your…" At the sight of Vongole, he became pale. "No.. Not again." "Vongole will be staying with you today, Klavier." Kristoph said, a small smile teasing his lips. "B-But!" Klavier started, to be rudely interrupted by the dog he feared. No buts, blond star, I'll be staying her to scare you no matter what. she thought, while barking and showing her teeth. "Have fun." Was all that Kristoph said before turning around and getting back to his car, leaving his brother and dog alone. It would be a wonderful day for Vongole.. And a horrible one for Klavier.

      Driving back home, Kristoph found himself singing along with the song on the radio.

       " You're not alone

      Together we stand

      I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand

      When it gets cold

      And it feels like the end

      There's no place to go

      You know I won't give in

      No I won't give in"

      He sang softly, his voice could be compared with his brothers while singing. Yet, he had never even thought about being a rock star, the courtroom had been his passion all along. And there, it had been where he had met the love of his life.

      " So far away

      I wish you were here

      Before it's too late, this could all disappear

      Before the doors close

      And it comes to an end

      With you by my side I will fight and defend

      I'll fight and defend

      Yeah, yeah"

      Without Kristoph noticing, he had skipped the chorus of the song. Thinking about his girlfriend left him with a blank mind more often. Franziska von Karma, that was her name. He didn't remember how they even ended up together, but at least it had started with a simple case. Facing each other in the courtroom, no end was reached though. They couldn't find an answer, since the defense and prosecution had been a 'perfect' match. It had been ended after three days, and they had both been replaced with other lawyers.

      Not even two weeks later, they had started dating. God knows why.. They just seemed to belong together. Even their bodies had fit together perfectly, which he had noticed the first time they had been together at night for a little 'fun'. Oh, and fun it indeed had been. Pure passion, some would call it. And it hadn't cooled down ever since. Next week, they would have been dating for 3 months.