C H A P T E R 17

Saturday

I woke feeling like I was gonna throw my organs out, I ran straight to the bathroom kneeling over to the toilet, I flushed the toilet and looked at the mirror for a second before washing my face with cold water.

I then stared for another moment trying to remember anything at all about last night,
all I could remember was playing truth or dare, that's all.

I shook my head snapping out of it as I went over to my bed, getting ready to take another nap since it seemed as I couldn't really do anything in my condition.

I was just about to fall asleep when Hermione barged in falling in her bed.

"Moooorning" she said looking over at me.
"Ugh Hermione i was just about to fall asleep" I groaned.

"oh cmon let's go for a walk! You'll feel better" she said calmly.
"fine" I said and got up.

I went over to my closet and took a gray tight skirt and a gray pullover.

I rolled the pullover up a bit showing a part of my stomach and I entered the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and did my makeup, I walked out and saw that Hermione was already done.

She grabbed me by my hand and we went out, we walked to the garden and then we wandered  around the halls.

"what are you guys doing?" George said laughing.
"Walking." Hermione replied, but I noticed how hard she was trying not to show how red her face had gotten.

"I'll leave you two alone" I said and turned to Hermione giving her a nod with a smile.

I decided to go to Fred and just when I was about to knock I noticed that the door was slightly open, I entered catching Angelina on top of Fred. Naked.

Tears started running down my tears, the hate I was feeling was taking over me and the only thing I could do is take some air before staying in bed for years.

As I was heading to the garden with tears in my eyes, someone grabbed my wrist, I turned around a saw Draco.

He was the only person I wanted to talk to right now, I immediately hugged him tightly and cried von his shoulder for a second before he pulled back and wiped my tears away.

"He cheated on me..." i Said in a low voice finally accepting what had just happened.

His grey eyes pierced into mine as I noticed them feeling with tears, he hugged me once more, " I am so sorry.." he whispered his voice seeming weak.

"You deserve better.." he added.
I slowly pulled back and gave him a soft smile, "come with me" he said.

I followed him as he lead me to his dorm, I entered the room and looked around once more before falling in his bed.

He laid next to me, our faces inches from each other.

"You know..when we broke up Fred was the one who was there for me..and look how it ended..he played me" I said. Tears still running down my cheeks.

"You're probably gonna help me get through this and leave me just like every single person has ever done.." I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

" I would never..Anna I know I already hurt you once and I am deeply sorry..but I swear I will never do it again..give me a chance.." he said, a tear running down his cheek.

I nodded giving him a soft smile before laying my head on his chest.

Draco's side:

She was so sad, it was way to hard for me to see her like this and realizing what I had done..

How could I have been so dumb..cheating on someone like her?

She gave me everything and that's what I do in return, god I'm stupid!
I felt so bad, the least I could do is be there for her and stand by her side.

How could he make the same mistake?
I lost the greatest thing I had in my life and he got a chance to give her what she deserves.

But he fūcked it up..
She trusted him and gave him the one chance I would give anything for, and he ruined it!!
Such a jerk..