C H A P T E R 8

I got up, dressed up, did my makeup and my hair. Hermione,George and Draco came all ready, Draco came up to me held my waist and kissed me.
" you look so hot darling.." he whispered in my ear.
"You don't look to bad yourself" I said giggling
"Guys let's go we're gonna be late." George said.
-
We all went to the common room and it looked really pretty. We started dancing and drinking until I felt someone's hands on my waist behind me, I smiled, turned around and there was Fred.
" Fred what are you doing?" I asked him
"Can't two best friends dance a little?"he answered smirking.
"I guess..they can." I answered calmly.
We started dancing until my eye caught Draco and Pansy making out in the corner of the room, I suddenly felt tears falling down my eyes and my knees were weak.. I was gonna fall down but Fred caught me and sat me on a chair..I started crying as Fred held my chin up and wiped my tears away..
"What's wrong love? Why are you crying?" He asked confused.
I pointed at Draco as I felt my heart breaking..
Fred looked at them and turned around to me and hugged me tightly, he picked me up and went to the corner Draco and Pansy were making out to, he slowly left me stand next to him and punched Draco in his face.
"She gave everything for you, you idiot! She gave you happiness, she believed in you when no one else would and that's what you? You don't deserve her!" Fred yelled out to Draco as Draco looked at me crying..
Fred picked me up and took me to his dorm,he took my clothes off and put his grey sweatpants and a hoodie on me, he then laid me on his bed and laid himself next to me and hugged me tightly.
"You deserve better Angel..you really do..and I'm so sorry you had to go through that,I know you loved him more than anything.." he whispered..
-
Even if I was to drunk for anything at all i waited till Fred fell asleep and then I got up went to the bathroom and locked the door behind me,I fell on the floor feeling tears running down my cheeks..I could feel my heart breaking.."what did I do to deserve that..I loved him from the bottom of my heart and he cheated on me..I fucking believed in him that hen people would have on him and that's what he does in return.." I though to myself as I started crying more and more..
"Angel..? Please let me in.." I heard Fred behind the door calling me..
I let him in and I almost fell on the floor but he caught me and held me close to his chest.
"Anna...I promise you we'll get through this together.." he said calmly as he cuddled me.
"promise?" I asked quietly.
"I promise my love" he said as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.
-

Btw this is the dress Anna wore in the party