C H A P T E R 9

Fred carried me to my bed from the bathroom and laid next to me, he held me tightly and gave me a kiss in my cheek..
"I'm here,love..I'm here.." he whispered calmly.
I held his hand as we both fell asleep..
-
-The next morning-

"Anna.." Fred whispered trying to wake me up.
"Mm.." I groaned
"Anna it's 8 o'clock we have school.." he replied
"I don't feel like going Fred...I don't want to see him.." I replied as I slowly stood up.
" Then I'm not going either!" He said.
"But you have to!" I replied
"It doesn't matter..we'll spend the day together alright?" He answered.
"Okay.." I said as I got up to go to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth,took a shower and tried putting some makeup on. After a while I came out and saw Fred sitting on my bed with his hands full of snacks.
"Fred what are you- when did you get those?" I asked shocked.
"I sneaked them out of the school kitchen.." he giggled.
"Whyyy?" I asked confused.
"Well we're gonna have a movie day!" He answered
"Ohh..uhh..okay" I answered
-
As hours passed by it was Evening and we had watched 3 movies already and it had been also raining the whole day..
"Come with me.." Fred said as he took me by the hand.I followed him and he brought me out in the Garden.
"What are we doing here?" I asked confused.
"Look up.." he answered.
I looked up and my jaw dropped..the sky was full of stars and they were shining so bright..
"Woah.." I said quietly.
Fred took my hand and dragged me out in the rain.
"Fred what are you doing?? It's raining !" I said giggling.
"Dance with me." He answered smirking.
We danced out in the rain for a while laughing and giggling, suddenly we stopped and looked into each other eyes..
" you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this day.." Fred said smiling at me.
I giggled and started dancing in the rain by myself as Fred watched for a second.He came at me picked me up and hugged me as he made a turned around making a circle, we both giggled as he left me down and I started shaking because of the cold.
"Angel, we should go before you get sick" he said as he noticed that I'm cold.
He gave me his jacket and carried me to my dorm.
"Go change..hurry upp! You're gonna catch a cold" He said laughing
I rushed to the bathroom,took a shower and put on something comfortable,as I came out I saw Fred laying on my bed.