Chapter 3: Sunday

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. His name is Ethan. We've been Snapchatting" I explain.

"I need to meet him before you get in that car" Tom responds.

"Please not again Tom" I explain.

"Yes again. I need to make sure you are safe at all times" he replies.

"Ugh you are the most annoying person on this planet" I respond.

"I know but I brought you muffins" Tom says handing me another muffin because I had just finished my first.

"Stop bribing me with muffins" I explain taking a bite.

"So when is this Ethan guy planning on abducting you?" Tom asks.

"He's not abducting me and he said that he was coming in 2 hours" I explain.

"Guess I'm hanging here for the next 2 hours" Tom says stretching his body out on my bed.

"What are your brothers doing today?" I ask trying to continue the conversation so the time would pass faster.

"Sam is going to some party and I think that Harry is going to. Paddy is spending the day with my mom" Tom explains.

"I wish I had siblings" I sigh.

"Hey my siblings are your siblings" Tom says reaching over and grabbing my hand.

"Stop being nice to me. First you bring me muffins and now you are going all soft on me. Where's the Tom that calls me dumb every other sentence or tackles me randomly" I ask.

"Is that an invitation?" Tom asks with that stupid smirk of his.

"Definitely not" I reply.

"Fine I'm being nice to you because it's Valentine's Day and you are still single" Tom explains.

"Ouch" I respond.

"Okay you know what I mean and as your best friend it's my job to make sure you aren't lonely" he adds.

"I'm not lonely and I prefer to be lonely because you are taking up most of my bed right now" I say pushing him to the side so that I could lay down.

"So I have a question" Tom explains.

"Ask away. We have 2 hours to waste" I respond.

"Have you ever even wanted a boyfriend?" He asks.

"Well not really. I mean I have you and that's close enough" I explain.

"So you are a senior and high school and you've never dated anyone. You haven't even had your first kiss" Tom responds.

"You make me sound so boring" I reply sitting up.

"Hey come back" Tom says opening his arms. I lay back down and feel them wrap around me.

"You smell better today" I explain giggling.

"You still smell bad" Tom responds.

"Hey! I don't smell bad!" I yell.