double date danger - henry hart

As Henry searches through his locker talking to Jasper and Charlotte, they instantly turn around to the sound of honking. 

"You all heard the bell, get to class!" Miss Shapen yells on a small tricycle with a speaker. "Go on! Get to class! I mean it!"

The three begin to walk the other way when Shapen yells to get Henry's attention. 

"Uhhh, Miss. Shapen?" Henry says walking towards her. 

"What?" She asks.

"Why are you riding a tricycle?" Charlotte asks looking down at her. 

"Oh, because, last night right before I fell asleep, I stepped in cat food." She pedaled towards them.

"And?" Jasper crossed his arms.

"And, by the time I woke up, my cats have eaten part of my left foot." She explained, holding up her foot to show them. 

They all groan looking at the mangled foot. 

"Now Henry, I am thinking of a number between 1 and 100." She circled around him. 

"That's cool for you..." Henry said watching her. 

"Guess what the number is."

"Oh uhhh...38."

"Wrong! The number is 3...pick another number!" She sat back down on the tricycle. 

"Uhhh, 74."

"Wrong! Now, you have to do me a favor." 

"Uh, why?" Henry put his hands in his pocket, scolding at her. 

"Because you picked the wrong number." She said standing up. 

"Can I just go to class, please?" Charlotte groaned.

"No, just stand there and say something once in a while. You too Curly Sue." She ruffled Jasper's hair. Shapen then turns back to Henry. 

"Now this favor, is about my niece, Y/N."

"Oh, I love the name Y/N." Charlotte added. 

"Don't talk yet, Charlotte. Anyway, my niece Y/N is coming to visit here in Swellview. And normally I would have her stay with me but she's allergic to cats. And nuts. Cats and nuts."

"My cousin's allergic to nuts." Jasper adds randomly. 

"Perfect timing! You see Charlotte, that's how you chime in!" Shapen says rolling her eyes. 

"What was I talking about?" She mutters to Henry. 

"Uh, your niece Y/N is allergic to cats..."

"And nuts! Even nut dust." She says, "So I want Y/N to stay at your house."

"Why my house?" Henry argues, looking at his friends for help. 

"Because, you guessed the wrong number!" 

Henry sighs but then a girl walks in with a suitcase. 

"Hi, Aunt Sharona?" The girl smiles walking up to the group. 

"Oh hey...that's her." Shapen says to Henry and walks up to Y/N.

"Y/N, this is Henry. You'll be crashing at his place." Shapen explains to her. 

"Hi...hey...it's really cool to meet you." Henry walks up to Y/N, giving her a genuine smile. Y/N give one back, but he instantly gets pushed by Jasper. 

"You can stay at my house!" He yells. 

"What, what are you doing?" Henry said looking at his friend.