𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜

Start from the beginning

Smiling softly at the serene expression of the blonde, Jungkook leaned forward and placed a chaste kiss on Taehyung's cheek, brushing away some stray locks.

The ravenette walked out in the balcony to call Chanyeol back and ask about some certain texts he received.

They were all related to the event which would be be held tonight.

Jungkook and Taehyung were invited to the seventh anniversary of Chanyeol's company.

Coincidentally, it was held in Tokyo.

_______________________

Somehow, Taehyung could always feel the absence of the warmth of his significant other.

Fluttering open his eyes, he squinted his eyes at the empty space next to him. Lazily sitting up, he rubbed his eyes, the small frown never leaving his face.

Where did Jungkookie go?

He wanted to wait for the ravenette to return but sleep didn't let things go as planned so the blonde dozed off while sitting there, tangled in the silky duvet.

Jungkook came back after a while and chuckled, when he saw Taehyung sitting, his chin rested on his palm, snoring softly.

"Tae?" Jungkook tapped his shoulder, climbing up on the bed, next to him.

Taehyung hummed, eyes still closed, clearly in another dimension.

"Tae, baby--- what are you doing?" Jungkook stifled a laugh when Taehyung spoke in his sleep.

"Waiting for my Koo."

"I am here." He said and gently made Taehyung lay back, his head resting on the soft pillow.

The blonde was startled by the movement so he opened his eyes and tried to glare at the ravenette in his sleepy state.

"Where were you?"

"Chanyeol called." Jungkook replied as Taehyung shifted to hug Jungkook, nuzzling into his chest.

The blonde angrily mumbled something and fell back into the deep slumber, making Jungkook smile at his adorable behavior.

_______________________

"How do I look?" Taehyung asked, twirling a little as he showed his eye-catching outfit to his husband.

"Breathtaking." Jungkook uttered, completely allured by the sinful sight in front of him.

The blonde looked so sexy that Jungkook wanted to ditch the event and---

"I don't wanna take you to the event attended by hundreds of people, while looking like this." Jungkook said, eyeing Taehyung's elegant yet sexy attire, specifically the tight black dress pants.

"What? I thought this ensemble looked good on me." Taehyung uttered, a confused dejected pout on his face as he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Oh, it does. You look more than just good, dolled up like this."

"Then, why?"

Jungkook didn't say anything and avoided Taehyung's gaze, the blonde raised an eyebrow at the familiar vague behavior.

"Well?"

"You see. . . the thing is--- you look really pretty and well. . . I don't want others to ogle at you." Jungkook said, voice turning suspiciously low at the end.

"Oh, Jungkook." Taehyung wanted to face palm, an amused smile appearing on his face.

"Not my fault." Jungkook huffed, defending himself as he looked at Taehyung, wanting to have a taste of those soft lips.