ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕖

♥︎ 𝐋𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 ♥︎

Third Person POV

"Baby, can we call it a day?" Jungkook asked, stopping for a moment to catch his breath, holding several shopping bags.

He always found it confusing how his husband managed to maintain the high energy level whenever they stepped into the mall. It had been almost three hours and Taehyung appeared just as refreshing and glamorous as he looked when they arrived.

"Just this one store, please?" Taehyung asked, a pleading glint in his eyes as he pointed towards a fancy store which seemed exactly the same like the previous ones, to Jungkook.

"But you said that before the last one and the two before that." The ravenette said with a small frown, making Taehyung let out a confused smile.

"I did?" The blonde asked, pretending to be naive and Jungkook deadpanned, causing the other to giggle.

"Alright, alright. This will be the last one for real." Taehyung said with an assuring smile, linking his arm with Jungkook's who smiled happily, relieved that the torture will be over soon.

He despised shopping sprees but still tolerated them because Taehyung always loved it when the ravenette accompanied him at the mall.

After all, it was all worth it when he got to see Taehyung's genuine happiness and those adorable excited smiles.

The two proceeded to enter the store, unaware of the familiar pair of eyes glaring at them from a distance.

______________________

"There was this super hot guy in the denim section." Taehyung started, grabbing Jungkook's attention who was quietly enjoying his meal.

The two had finally wrapped up shopping and decided to grab lunch before heading home.

"He tried his utter best to flirt with me."

"Oh, really? Was he good?" The CEO asked with an amused smile and Taehyung shook his head, taking a bite of his pasta.

"Awful and cringy. I gave him 2/10 points and those were only for trying, even if he wasn't good at it." The blonde declared, displaying a genuinely disappointed expression, making Jungkook laugh.

"What happened then? How'd you get rid of him?" Jungkook asked, resting his chin on his palm as he leaned forward--- listening with sheer interest.

If there was one person for whom the ravenette was extremely possessive, it was Jeon Taehyung. But he trusted his husband more than himself so he tried not be a possessive paranoid partner all the time.

"Oh, nothing much--- just shoved my wedding ring on his face and told him to get lost in the nicest way possible--- though I doubt that I sounded nice with cursing and the glare." Taehyung said with a thoughtful face, making the other chuckle in amusement.

"Poor guy." Jungkook tsked, playfully.

"There's only one person who gets 10/10 points for flirting, from me." The blonde said, making Jungkook look at him with a knowing smile.

"Oh, who might that be?"

"Its actually someone you know." Taehyung said with a flirty smile, leaning closer.