Chapter 4: idk what to name this chapter lol

Walter woke up in a locker. He then broke out of it and fell to the floor. He was in a place that he didn't understand. He then decided that the most logical thing to do was to look around. He looked around but he couldn't find any answers to his surroundings. He then heard an announcement to come to the gym. Walter then backwards long jumped into the gym and he saw an unbelievable site.
Monokuma's kids.
One of them was in the middle of a speech but they stopped the second he saw Walter White.
"Are you who I think you are." Walter White said.
"Father?" One of them said.
Just then, they heard a familiar laugh from the funny bear himself and he appeared out of nowhere.
"Walter, these are our children" monokuma said. "Monotaro, Monophanie, Monosuke, Monokid and Monodam."
"Father!" Monotaro said.
"Daddy!" Monophanie said.
"Papakuma!" Monokid said.
"Pops!" Monosuke said.
"..." Monodam said.
Walter then hugged Monokuma and all of their kids.
"Ok I'm confused." Kokichi said. "What's going on here."
"Idk what you students are doing here i must've got you all here by accident lol my bad." Monokuma said before teleporting all of the kids outside of the building so they could leave the school.
Walter, Monokuma and their children then spend their time enjoying themselves and speedrunning Mario 64.
Monokuma and Walter White then left their kids to play Mario 64 while they went outside to talk.
"Walter. Thank you for making me realise that there's more to life then killing games." Monokuma said
"Thank you for making me realise that there's more to life then meth." Walter said.
They then held hands and it was very epic and based and epic and based and epic and based and epic