Raj's love for Shruthi

Recap: Shruthi went to office with lunch for Raj and herself.

Shruthi entered office. All were wishing her. She was surprised. Khanna came there seeing her.
Khanna: Mam, Congratulations. We are expecting Junior Raj sir.

Shruthi: Thank u. Khanna, How do all of them know about this?
Khanna: Sir had announced yesterday. He was very happy. He said that he is going to give one month salary as bonus to all the staffs. His happiness has no bounds.

Shruthi smiled. She was about to go to her cabin which was presented at second floor but Khanna stopped.

Khanna: Mam, Sir had shifted ur cabin to his cabin.
Shruthi: Then his cabin????
Khanna: We have extended the cabin mam. Sir and U are going to share same cabin.
Shruthi: But he don't like people to be around him when he was working.

Khanna: I too asked sir, mam.But he said that he wanted to take care of u which is more important him from other works. And also in this time, it will not be good for u to climb steps.

Shruthi: Ok. Where is he?
Khanna: He is in a meeting. I'll inform him mam.
Shruthi: Ok, say him to come soon. I have take and come lunch for us. He didn't eat anything from yesterday.
Khanna: Ok mam.

Shruthi went to the cabin and saw a huge photo of them is hanging on the wall.She was stunned on seeing their photo.

Raj came from behind and hugged her

Raj came from behind and hugged her. He kissed her on neck which sent a shiver on her spine. He tightened his grip. His breathe was touching her which made her more weak. He slowly went to her ears.
Raj: Sorry kuttyma(whispered).

Shruthi was about to hug him but she remembered Nithya's words and controlled herself. She released herself from his grip.

Shruthi: Baby, Say ur daddy that these things will not melt ur mother's heart. I like this but I can't forgive ur dad for his mistakes.
Raj's face became dull. He bent his head down.
Shruthi: Baby, Say ur daddy to come and eat. U are also feeling hungry as u haven't ate anything from morning.

Hearing this Raj become worried. He took the plate and served the food. He made her sit on the chair. He forwarded his hand with food to feed her. Shruthi was looking at him blankly.

Raj: Please.....
She opened her mouth. He fed her. She also fed him. They completed their lunch. Shruthi went to her seat and started working. Raj was also working.

But the whole day his face was full of worry and sadness. Shruthi was seeing this. She was unable to see him like this. She messaged Nithya that she can't see him like that anymore.

By seeing the message, Nithya was also happy has she wanted Shruthi and Raj to realize the care and love they are having for eachother. That's why she said Shruthi to behave like this towards Raj. Shruthi stood up from her chair and Raj saw her with a question mark face.

What is Shruthi upto?
Is everything was going to become normal?
Keep thinking....
Stay tuned...

                        -VIJIMIRA 🥰