Raj's identity

Recap: Raj and Shruthi confessed their love on Shruthi's birthday.

Nithya: I'm very happy today. Finally, my husband's last wish is going to fulfill.
Shruthi: What are u saying aunty?
Nithya: Don't you know anything? Didn't Raj say anything to you?
Shruthi looked at Raj with question mark face.
Raj: Actually Shruthi, I'm ur mama's son. My father is ur mother's elder brother. And my dad's last wish is to marry me to u.

Shruthi's eyes filled in tears. She didn't say anything. She left the place without speaking. All were worried. Raj goes behind following her. Shruthi went to burial ground and sat in front of her mother's graveyard. She was crying a lot.

Raj came and see her. He ead unable to see his lady love like that. His heart is breaking into millions of pieces. He came near Shruthi and kept hand on her shoulder.

Shruthi pulled his hand with a jerk. Raj can't understand it. He sat behind her. He was about to hug her. But she stopped.

Shruthi: Don't dare touch me.
Raj: What happened Shruthi?
Shruthi: Y didn't u say that u r my mama's son? U took care of me only because of ur dad's last wish. U didn't love me. U just want to fulfill ur duty. All the care and love are lie. All ur words are lie. Don't come near me. I don't want to see u. Get lost. U cheated me. 😭😭😭

Raj was broken by her words. He hugged her tightly. She tried to release herself. But more she try he griped his hold tight. At last she gave up. She didn't protest but was crying hard. Raj broke the hug and cupped her face.

Raj: I'm sorry Shruthi. I should have tell all these before itself. But I don't want you to marry me just because I'm ur mama's son. Even I didn't know that u r my atthai's(bua's) daughter when I met u first. But I fell in love with u in the day I met u. That's why I left the letter for u there. I really love u. I can't live without you. Pls believe me. I love you...

Tears are shedding from both of their eyes. There was a strong silence. It started raining. They didn't move an inch. They were just seeing each other's eyes. Raj is waiting for Shruthi's reply. His heart is sinking by passing each and every single second.

Suddenly Shruthi's lips crashed his. He was surprised by her act. He is also happy that she have forgiven him. He also started kissing her. It became more and more intense on every passing minute. After few minutes they parted away for gasping breath. They hugged each other. They didn't talk anything.

Raj lifted her to the car and drove to her home where all are waiting for them. On the way, They didn't talk to each other. They were highly blushing. Shruthi had become fully red. Raj noticed it and smiled. They arrived to her home. All are happy on seeing them coming hand in hand.

Nithya: Sorry Shruthi. I have spoiled ur day.
Shruthi: Maami pls. U have made my day. I have been yearning for the love of my family. I'm sure that now my mom's soul will also be happy.

All of them were happy.  Nithya and Shruthi hugged each other. Raj is on 7th sky of happiness that his lady love is very happy.

Nithya: So let's have the engagement today evening along with Shruthi's birthday party in Raj mansion. What all say?
Raj: Yaah Amma. I can't wait anymore. I want Shruthi to be Mrs.Raj soon.
Everyone laughed. Shruthi was blushing. Keerthi came and hugged Shruthi and Rahul hugged Raj. After few minutes all left to their home. Shruthi also changed and went to sleep as it was a very big day.

Next morning,
In Raj mansion
All are preparing for the function. All the guests are invited. Raj went to Shruthi's home to take her for the shopping with Mano. Sandhiya is also preparing for the engagement. Rahul and Keerthi also joined with Trio. All first went to Jewellery shop and bought the engagement ring. Then all went to Shopping mall.

Shruthi and Keerthi went to men's section to buy dress for the boys where as Raj and Rahul with Mano went to ladies section to buy dress for girls.

Raj selected a blue frock for Shruthi which has designs in gold and Rahul selected a white lehenga for Keerthi. Meanwhile Shruthi also bought a blue suit for Raj and Keerthi bought white shervani for Rahul.

After shopping all went directly to Raj mansion as it was already late. They exchanged their dresses and went to their room to get ready for the function. Raj mistakenly entered into Shruthi's room. She was shocked as she already removed her top.

Raj was mesmerized in her beauty. Then started going forward to her and Shruthi was going backward and hit the wall. Raj was so close to her. She started breathing heavily. Raj placed a kiss on her neck which sent shiver in her spine. She closed her eyes tightly. Raj came near her ears.

Raj: Shruthi (whispered)
Shruthi: Mmm...
Raj: Come soon after changing. It's getting late.
He placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and leave to another room. Shruthi blushed and wore the dress bought by Raj.

Keerthi came to her room. She was amazed by her beauty.
Keerthi: Wow Shruthi. U r looking so beautiful in this dress. Anna's selection is awesome.
Shruthi: U r also looking so beautiful in this dress. Rahul's selection is also really good.
Keerthi blushed. Sandhiya came to Shruthi's room.

Sandhiya: Waah... Both of u r looking so pretty in this dress. I have confusion that whose engagement is going to happen here.
Keerthi: Aunty pls stop kidding. Come we can make Shruthi ready. After all it is her day.
Sandhiya: Yes. U r right.
Shruthi is blushing hard.

Meanwhile in Raj's room

Raj: Rahul are u ready?
Rahul: Yes. But little bit nervous. What will be her reaction?
Raj: Don't worry. Everything will go nice.
Rahul: Mmm...

On same time,

Ajay informed Rohan about Shruthi's engagement with Raj. He was fuming in anger.

Raj: Shruthi I'll not leave you. Today ur engagement will not give u happiness. Be ready. Rohan is entering into ur life again.

On other hand,

Neha is fuming in anger on seeing Shruthi's smile. She is planning to kill Shruthi.

Will Shruthi and Raj engagement take place?
Why Rahul is tensed?
What is Rohan's plan?
Will Neha's plan become successful?
Keep thinking.....
Stay tuned...

                         -VIJIMIRA 🥰