Engagement

Recap: Raj and Shruthi are getting ready for their engagement.

First Shruthi's birthday party took place. After few minutes all the light got off. Everyone were confused. Suddenly two spot light fell on Keerthi and Rahul.

Rahul was in knees with a rose. Keerthi was shocked as her parents are also present there. She saw her parents who were laughing. She was confused. Rahul and Raj smiled at seeing each other.

Yes. Rahul was tensed because he was about to meet Keerthi's parents. But somehow he and Raj made them convince for their wedding. But Shruthi and Keerthi has no idea about this that today is the engagement of both the couples.

Back to story,
Rahul: Keerthi, Will u accept me as ur life partner?
She wanted to say yes immediately. But also she don't want to disappoint her parents. She looked at them. They gave approval by nodding in yes.

Keerthi was cloud on nine. Her eyes filled with tears. Rahul's parents are also happy as they know Keerthi from childhood. She nodded yes and accepted the rose. Rahul stood up and hugged her. Everyone clapped. Raj took mike and spoke.

Raj: Attention pls. Today, not only the engagement of Raj and Shruthi but also engagement of Rahul and Keerthi is going to take place over here.
Shruthi and Keerthi are surprised and also very happy. They hug each other and the engagement took place with the wishes and blessings of all the members presented there. Suddenly Raj pulled Shruthi to a corner.

Shruthi: What are u doing, Raj? Anyone will see.
Raj: Let them see. No one has the right to stop me. Because we are engaged now.
Shruthi: So what? Only engagement has took place not marriage.
Raj: It'll also take place very soon.
Shruthi: But Raj....
Raj: I know. U want to complete ur CA. I'll not disturb u until u get ready for our marriage.

Shruthi felt blessed on hearing this. Her eyes filled with tears as he understood her without saying. She hugged him and he also reciprocated.

All of sudden Keerthi and Rahul came there with Mano. Shruthi and Raj broke the hug. Rahul saw tears in Shruthi's eyes.

Rahul: What happened Shruthi? Did Raj say anything to u? (to Raj) Why did u make my sister cry?
Raj: Arrey.... I didn't say anything.
Shruthi: Yes. It's just tears of happiness.
Keerthi:(to Rahul) See. My Anna is not like u. He is a very good person.
Rahul: What did I do?
Mano: Guys Pls stop fighting. No one cares for me.(became sad)
Shruthi sat on her knees.
Shruthi: What happened Mano? We all care for u a lot.
Raj: Yes champ. U r the most important person of the family.

The trio sat on their knees.
Keerthi: Y r u sad Mano?
Mano: Mom said that Shruthi Akka will come here after marriage. Then U both also will not come to home. Then I'll be all alone. No one will be there to play with me.

Shruthi, Keerthi and Rahul had tears in their eyes. There was an awkward silence. It was broke by Raj.

Raj: Who said champ like that? After our marriage Shruthi will come to my home is true. But u and ur mom will also come here and stay with us. Rahul and Keerthi will also visit their here often. So daily we will play games and have fun.

Shruthi looked at him. He noded in yes.
Mano: Really Mama(jiju)?
Raj: 100%. Promise.
Mano: Yay........

He hugged Raj. Others were happy to see their bonding. Then all went to have dinner.

A waiter poured the juice on Shruthi. She went to clean it upstairs. The waiter came to Neha. She gave him money.
Yes, he was Neha's men. She said him to do this so that she will come alone to upstairs. She was waiting for Shruthi to come out of the room.

Shruthi came out of the room after cleaning the stain of juice. When she came near the stairs Neha pulled her from back and hidden behind the pillar so that noone can see her.

Shruthi was about to fell from stairs but a strong arm came and hold her. Shruthi closed her eyes tight in fear. Everyone came there on hearing her scream.

Who is the one saved Shruthi?
Is it Raj or someone else?
Will Neha get caught?
Keep thinking...
Stay tuned...

              -VIJIMIRA🥰