Foreplay

Lock the room! Keys on table! And we are ready!

With just a few simple rules:

Hickeys are allowed. Sucking and fingering is must. Moaning and making sound is acceptable. Fucking in different positions. Doing it hard and rough.

You started with grabbing my hips. Oh god! It feels so good when you squeeze my butt making me moan a little.

Your lips on mine; a gentle passionate kiss. My tongue slipping in your mouth, exploring every inch. As I wrap my arms round your neck we get more wild into the kiss.

Down a little to the neck, I unbuttoned your shirt. Your hands from my ass, moves upward, slightly embracing every cell of my back. And as the tips of fingers reached the hook of my bra, you move it along the strip to reach the nipples at front. You tore off my top stretching it like hell. Unbuckled my jeans and removed it from my legs.

My hands got tangled in your hair pushing you more into the kiss. Your start biting my lips and move a little down to suck the sensitive part of my neck. I start blowin in in your ear as I knew it is your weak spot. And you stop all of sudden.

Your turn me around and push me towards the wall. I was facing the wall and were watching my back. Just the panties and bra were on!

Your put your hands down my panties and, rubbing my clit ferociously. I couldn't stop my moans. And your seductively whispered in my ear, 'you're so wet, Princess.' You stop rubbing, and turn me towards you.

I rapidly got your jeans off and dick was already raising from the underwear. I sat on my knees and started sucking your cock! You were moaning and asking to do it fast. You grabbed my hairs and push me more into it and i sucked it deeply. A deep throat blow job! Gosh! It was so hard and erect.

The more I lick it, the more I love it. You made me stand and in one slick moment, unclasped my bra, leaving my boobs exposed. You sucked one, while making circles on the other with finger.

You were massaging my boobs and biting my tits. The nipples got so hard and perfect to get played the tongue. You moved your tongue in the circular motion to play with it.