47 - Leaving Wu Empire

Start from the beginning

"That's for him. If we dressed him up as a man, it will be more obvious. Let's just dress him up as a woman. Takes off any accessories on him."

The men nod. They immediately change into the new clothes and it makes them look like a normal citizen with top knot hair. Then they walked towards the bed. Both of them didn't dare to take a step further and undress the empress.

"What else are you waiting for?!" Shouted the nobleman.

The two men immediately did their work. Man 1 untie the outer robe, leaving only the thin inner robe. With Xiu Ying's long loose, silky smooth hair, he looks extremely alluring. Both men swallow their saliva.

It is such torture to see a pretty and sexy ger in front of them but they cannot do anything.

The nobleman who noticed it immediately said, "Never touch him. He belongs to your lord."

Man 1 and Man 2 grunt in their heart. After Man 1 took off the outer robe, Man 2 helped to put on the new outer robe on Xiu Ying. It is light pink in color. Xiu Ying's hair was tied in a simple style, makes him look like a young lady of a rich household.

"Soon, it is time for imperial guard's shift changing. Go towards the west gate. The imperial guards there usually come in for work late. You have ten minutes maximum to make your escape. Be fast. Then, go to the Beauty House. A carriage has been prepared for you and also a lady will lend a hand. Remember. He is a young lady from the Hui household. Both of you will act as his servant and the lady is the lady-in-servant. She knows what to do in case you guys came across any imperial guards or soldiers." The nobleman explains while sitting idly and puffing out smokes from his pipe.

The two men bows, "Yes, My Lord. Thank you so much."

When it is time to make their move, the nobleman going out first, ensuring no one else is out there.

"Now, go!"

The two men in a flash running out of the bedchamber with Xiu Ying on one of their backs.

As the nobleman said, no imperial guard is guarding the west gate at the moment. They take this chance and successfully make their escape from the palace.

Not far from the west gate, they ride a carriage to go to the Beauty House. It is safer for them to go by a carriage than running here and there while carrying the empress.

As soon as they reached Beauty House, they saw a big and nice carriage with a woman sitting at the coach seat waiting for them at the alley beside the Beauty House.

When the woman saw them, she gets down from the coach seat and opens the carriage door. The man who carried Xiu Ying put him inside the carriage.

"If anyone asked, just say our lady suffer from unknown diseases for years so we're taking our young lady for treatment in the suburb area. If they wished to look inside just let them be. I know what to do," the woman flatly said.

Even the two men were a little bit surprised with how well-prepared she is. Without further delay, they start their journey.

Return to South Empire.

Their journey went on smoothly except for one time. They were stopped by a group of imperial guards who were strolling around, looking for anyone suspicious.

"Stop!" One of the imperial guards said. The other four guards followed and circle around their carriage.

"Who are you and where are you going?"

Man 2 answered, "We are from the Hui household. We're going to the suburb area looking for a physician that can cure our young lady."

"Who is inside?" The imperial guard tried to take a peek inside.