Chapter 18 - Warning!!

Start from the beginning

Aashi was sitting on a vacant chair. She held the coffee mug with both her tiny hands. She took a sip and then placing the coffee mug back, she adjusted her spectacles. She has a magazine in her hand. She was so engrossed in reading it that she didn't even look around her. Watching her without even blinking, Kabir walked inside. He made his way to the counter. He glanced at her. She was giggling whilst reading something. He smiled unknowingly as he saw her smiling.

"What do you want to order sir?", The girl taking the order asked.

"Two cappuccino to go please", he said. She nodded. He paid her and then took a vacant seat in the corner of the room away from Aashi.

He just observed her from afar, like a moon observe the stars in the sky.

The question he asked himself was answered now. This is what he wants. She's what he wants. This Aashi has a lot of familiarity with his spooky. Not only face but the soul, the vibe, the feeling of warmth she brings with her, the feeling of home she has is similar to the girl he once loved and has lost.

A kid walked inside the cafe with his family and sat next to Aashi. Kabir noticed how hooked Aashi was with that cute kid. The loving look she has for that child made him smile. Aashi finished her coffee and got up. Her eyes made way in his direction and found him staring at her. He looked away feeling caught. He adjusted his cap and mask hoping she doesn't suspect him. Luckily, his coffee arrived at the same time.

He saw her walking out of the cafe holding her handbag. He left a deep sigh. He was saved. But his heart wanted more risk. Kabir followed Aashi to her hotel. He stood outside until and unless she disappeared inside the building. His phone rang. It was from Naina.

Why is he feeling such a strong pull towards this girl?, His heart whispered.

Kabir didn't pick up the call and quietly walked back to his hotel with two cups of coffee for him and his fiance. His heart felt heavy again. He's not happy with the situation. His soul wants to be free.

Our souls don't have a calendar or clock. They don't understand the social norms and the judgments of our closed ones or the society for that matters. They only know with whom they feel connected to and with whom they don't. If it feels right, our souls will crave for that feeling, for that person, for that love.

Naina was flipping pages of the magazine which has Aahir band as the cover page. She remembers the time Kabir, Jay and Dhruv were struggling to get a name for their band, she was also using her creative mind to get a good name for the band. Naina has been a part of this band even when no one knows about it. She's been with Kabir in his all lows and struggling time. She gave him the support he needed when he was in the initial phase of his singing carrier. She remembered that day very clearly.

*************************

Kabir, Naina, Dhruv, and Jay were sitting in Dhruv's drawing room thinking of naming their band for it to be published and promoted

"Shall we name it with the combination of our names?", Jay suggested.

"Nope. That'd be a disaster. We three have completely different names", Dhruv added.

"How about we say it The fireblood?", Jay said with hopes in his eyes. Dhurv, Kabir and Naina gave him a middle finger salute.