Chapter 49: Saint-like

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean!? Why not!?" I asked looking at him. I didn't understand why he said that.

"You are married Ann! You are..." he was saying.

"What!? Just 'cause I'm married doesn't mean I have to stop caring for my friend who has been with me all my life!!" I said. It came out a bit angrily.

"That's not what I meant! You are married to Freddie! Considering my history of me liking you...and now you worrying more about me might send another message to other people though it is not actually true! Besides Freddie himself might not feel good!" he said.

"Why do you say that!?" I asked.

"Just a feeling!" he said.

"Shut up Georgie!!" I said. But I heard another voice. It was Freddie.

"You seriously think like that!?" Freddie asked.

"Don't tell me you didn't get a bit insecure when she said I was good-looking!" Georgie said. I looked at Freddie. He didn't say anything.
"I don't want to be the reason you both start fighting!" Georgie said.

"Freddie!?" I said.

"Look I might have got a bit jealous but I know you would never..." Freddie was saying, but I interrupted him.

"SERIOUSLY FREDDIE!!? What made you...you seriously thought...! We are married Freddie!! And I married you out of love and not anything else! It's because I loved you that I married you! I didn't even know he liked me until that day!" I said standing up.

"Ann...that's not what I meant!" he said.

"Then what!!? You thought just because I got to know he liked me... a 'fountain of love' would erupt towards him out of nowhere! He's my friend Freddie and don't forget he is your brother, your twin!! You must have more trust on him than I do!! I was only worried a bit more because I saw him in my visions...I saw him bleeding that's it!! Just because I am married doesn't mean I..." I was saying when Ginny, Bill, Molly and few others entered the living room.

"What happened dearie!?" Molly asked.

"Nothing!! I'm sorry! But I need some air!" I said and walked out of the house.
I sat beside my mum's grave, picking up stones which I found and throwing them into the lake.

"What happened!?" someone asked. It was Bill.

"Leave me alone Bill!!" I said as I threw another stone into the lake.

"What happened!?" he asked sitting next to me. I didn't say anything.
"Just give him some time. He still can't believe that you both actually got married. He thinks he doesn't deserve a girl like you! He is scared of losing you! He is scared of where you might stop loving him!"

"And why would I do that!? Why on earth would I stop loving him!?" I said.

"Everyone knows that! He is just scared!" Bill said.

"And he thought I'd like Georgie!" I said.

"Like I said before, he is just scared! Let's go inside!" he said standing up.

"I'll come after some time!" I said.

"Okay!" he said and went inside.

George's POV

"You thought just because I got to know he liked me... a 'fountain of love' would erupt towards him out of nowhere! He's my friend Freddie and don't forget he is your brother, your twin!! You must have more trust on him than I do!! I was only worried a bit more because I saw him in my visions...I saw him bleeding that's it!! Just because I am married doesn't mean I..." Ann was saying when Ginny, Bill, Mum and few others entered the living room.