Baa Group

Chapter 1

Seeing everybody's sleepy face I decided to play a prank in my Literature's class. I open my water bottle took some water in the cap and poured into Beth's shirt. She jumped of her seat shouting Mr. Thomas our literature teacher gave her a cold look and asked whats the problem. But Beth will be Beth she sat quietly and gave me the look which told "MEET ME AFTER THE CLASS U *****"

Bell rang before anyone can get up Beth came towards me with full swing and emptied her water bottle on me I was lucky that the bottle was half empty otherwise I would be fully embarrassed cause I did not had extra cloths.

All of my group came to me and started laughing. and I also laughed with them cause they where my friend my group which we named as "BAA GROUP".

We where quite popular in our school among all teachers and parents. Some teacher where against us wanted to break us and some strongly supported us.

 Our group that's BAA Group is of Aarina that's me, Beth, Shasha, Karol, Sara, Rena and Nick, Patric, Ray, Dale, Jamie. That's all 6 girls 5 boys.

I believe myself lucky to have such freinds. I love them all........ 

We all shared a great freindship with some hidden secretes.....