F O U R

I sat there on my bed watching v for vendetta crying my eyes off when I hear the door open I didn’t even look up knowing it was Alex.

“Mia! Why are you crying” he said rushing to the bed and sitting down right in front of me, I looked up seeing Harry with a worried face looking at me “calm down nerd boy I was watching a movie” as I said that he calmed down “well I went to get us some coffee I was going to get some waffles but they weren’t open yet” he said and I just nodded putting my laptop on one side of the bed and walked over to the coffee on the table.

 “thanks, I thought you had left” I said taking a sip of my hot coffee “careful it hot” he said winking “so we have at least 2 hours before we have to leave to” I said getting up and  opening my drawers to wear a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra “now I don’t know about you nerd boy but I’m going to the gym” I put my bottle of water, a tower, NIKE sport shoes an extra oversized VS light pink shirt and some black shorts “aren’t we suppose to study?” he asked sitting back down on my bed “am I missing something? I feel like I’m missing something” I said checking in my dark grey VS PINK sports bag.

“AH HA! My underwear!” I said heading to my drawers once again picking out a black cheeksters panty and a matching triangle bralette from Victoria’s secret and putting in my bag.                “on second thought ill go home get changed and we’ll go to the gym?” he asked biting his bottom lip and I nodded “you know, you should really stop biting that lip of yours” I said opening the door and passing him through the hallway, the door closed behind me and I waited patiently for the elevator to come up “why does it turn you on?” he said with a smirk now standing next to me.

DING! And the elevator opened “as a matter of fact I does, now unless you want me to rape you in this elevator stop it” I said looking at his lips who are being bitten down right now “note to self: keep biting lip makes Mia horny” he said winking as we walked in and the doors closed.

I found myself pinning him to the mirrored wall in the elevator as it slowly went down “not flatter yourself nerd boy I’m fucking Christian grey in this situation” I said barley touching our lips and gave him a quick peck on the cheek “I’m sure as hell this is not a Christian grey situation” he said when the doors opened and waited until I stepped outside so he could follow            “it sure is Christian grey was in the elevator and told Anastasia that her biting her lips made him want to fuck her right in that elevator” I said and he opened the car door for me “so is this an invitation to fucking you in an elevator some time?” he said as he stepped into the car, closing the door and turning the engine on “tempting nerd boy and very kinky thinking of you but may I remind you that I live in a fucking dorm room” I said and put my bag on the back seat “that doesn’t necessarily mean no Mia meaning that you would be okay with it” he looked at me for a bit smirking and then turned his attention back to the road one hand on the wheel and one on his pink lips.

“May I?” I said refereeing to the AUX cable he had plugged in and he nodded “don’t judge my music” I said as I plugged it to my phone and played my spotify play list and Afterglow by Wilkinson came on as first as we drove “interesting” Is all he said and for the hole drive we listened to my playlist until we got to this really big building and came to a stop.

“You live here?” I said still looking out the window in awes “yup” he said and got out he open the door for me “good morning Harry” a young blond with huge ass tits said as we got to the lobby “good morning Britney, any messages for me?” he said to her obviously staring at her huge breast “your father came over last night before work and asked to see you but I told him you were out, and I can obviously see why” she said the last words whispering but it’s obvious I heard her “thank you Britney I’m going out for the weekend so if he comes back or call tell him I’m out with some friends” he said to her and then looking back at me “I love your new look harry, but what happened to that cute little innocent look you had?” she asked and he quickly looked back at her “well that innocent boy died” he said and headed to where I was standing all awkward come one Mia be the bad ass you are I took him by the neck and kissed him then and there. Rough, deep and full of lust he broke the kiss saying “well that was interesting” is what he said and smiled, he put his hand over my shoulder and we both walked to the even fancy-err elevator “we could definitely not fuck in this elevator, its fucking glass people would see everything” I said when we got in “yeah but don’t worry principessa I’ll make your Christian grey moment true if that’s really what you want” he said and lightly laughed.

“Principessa?” I said and started laughing “yeah its Italian” he said proud and the door finally opened on the 7th floor, he tool this key thing out I didn’t even notice him put in and we stepped out to a living room “wait this is your fucking apartment?” I asked and he nodded “babe this is like a fucking floor we didn’t even went through a hall way” he headed to a room and I followed “well yeah we too the direct elevator for people who live here to take them directly to their apartments, that door” he said pointing to the one down the hall “is where we would come in if we came through the visitors elevator” he said and opened the door revealing his room that was quiet simple a king size bed a wall that was only shelves with records and cds and books “I’m going to go change” he said heading to the bathroom and I just sat on his bed    “hey Mia could you go to the  other door and get me a suitcase?” he said from the bathroom “sure” I said and for some strange feeling I felt like I was going to open the wrong door that reveals some kind of killing room where he takes his prays and murders them and then skins them to death.

-------------------------------------

her outfit is on the side so you can see it and my spotify play list it's on the external link.