T W O

Mia

“Mia, its Har-“he was broken off my Alex “Harry! Come let me introduce you to some of my friends, oh Mia Malik is looking for you” she said winking at me and I got up followed by that dude ‘harry’ witch I’m must be a fucking retard not to know who it is I swear I’ve seen him before but I don’t know where plus his name sounds so fucking familiar.

“There you are mermaid” he said holding his arm out so I could get under it “guys, I have an idea! We can all just go to my parent’s cabin in north Cali and camp out there for the week we have out of school” Malik said and everyone nodded “yeah sounds fun” I say and head to the kitchen once again.

Harry

She didn’t recognize me” I tell Alex as we sat down on the edge of the pool “yeah, because you look fucking hot plus it’s better to keep things mysterious, I know Mia for years and she always wants something she can’t have and she loves mysterious stuff” she said taking another sip of her cup “what’s the deal with this Malik dude she has been with the hole time?” I asked her and she starts laughing “okay so I know if you see them you would automatically think there dating but there not there actually step-brother and sister, their parents got married when they were both 5 so they are very close some people think they have probably fucked sometimes but I never asked her since that weird to ask but I know they have made out and stuff at first we all thought it was fucking weird and all but technically there not blood related and we all just got used to it” she said putting the cup down and getting up “now come on time to make someone want you more, now remember bad boy image but still nice get to be friends with Malik and we will be all good” she said handing her hand out so I could take it, we walked to where everyone was but didn’t see her anywhere.

“he guys this is harry styles, harry this is Niall, Zayn and Liam” they all say ‘hey’ or ‘what up man’ “how funny is it that you all are fucking British and go to a fucking American school!” she said laughing, we all laughed and we started talking about where there from and they told me they had this friend who was Irish and also goes to this school and how much of cool it is we are British and we never spoke before.

“Dude what are you doing the week off of school?” Zayn asked me and I just shrugged “well if you want you can come with us camping” he said all excited “camping!? Really Malik what the fuck did Europe do to you? Pussy you out?” Alex says in a mocking tone and everyone starts laughing “by ‘pussy you out’ you mean that I got a whole lot of pussy then yes I actually got tons of pussy a different one each night to be exact” he said back to her annoyed but still playful “well let’s hope you don’t get some disease or worse some French girl Prego oh la la” Niall said and we all laughed   where is she? “I’ll be right back I’m going to get something to drink, anyone want something?” I asked before I left “sure man a beer would be okay” Liam said “same!” Alex said “oh no you already had allot to drink I don’t want puke all over my car”  I said and they laughed, I walked to th4e kitchen and there she was, looking down at her phone,    

I went to get a six pack of beer in the fridge and she looked up “quiet a drinker aren’t you?” he said looking at the beer cans in my band “nah there for my friends, we still on tomorrow for studying…Or? Are you to drunk for early study session?” I asked getting closer to her, she had a thinking expression on that soon changed to a confused expression that then turned to a wtf expression “Harold?” she asked confused and I just nod “dam wtf did Alex do to you” she said all surprised but still smiling and I just frowned “no not like that I mean, she fucking made you hot!” she said and I just smirked “I was hot all along you just never noticed” I add and walk to the group where I was just standing, they all start cheering once I put the six pack of beer up in the air.

Mia

I was not expecting that, no wonder he seemed familiar but he doesn’t look like that dude from this morning at all, well not in the way he dresses or at least dressed or the way he had his hair perfectly styles always on one side and now his hair is messy with curls and those jeans….dam those fucking jeans! These so tight and sexy and you can obviously see some muscle under that black shirt, his eyes I never noticed how green they are and his lips are fucking pink and so kiss able…..What the fuck Mia what are you talking about a few hours ago you thought he was just your study buddy you didn’t even consider him your friend and now you are thinking about kissing him!?