13

" c'mon , lets get you some milk ." he whispered softly after cleaning up hoseok , the latter sitting on his lap wearing his hoodie once again. rocking back and forth, he smiled as he looked at a sleepy hoseok.

they had done a lot, really, which ended up both of them being all wet and messy - just because of hoseok's pussy. capable of burning everyone's thirst , that pussay could do wonders.

" y-y-yes please." hoseok mumbled with pouty lips , pussy still twitching but at least now he wore a hoodie and some underwear. though he forgot why he was at jungkook's home at the first place, he did have a lot of fun being here. he wasn't that bad.

slowly , jungkook detached hoseok from himself - ignoring his whines and he smiled cheekily. getting up and running downstairs to bring back some warm milk and cookies for him.

and once he did bring the treats for him, he entered his room. to find hoseok there , close to falling asleep he chuckled shaking his head before sitting down on the bed causing it to dip.

hoseok drowsily opened his eyes and smiled at the other. " th-thank you. " he muttered, picking up a choco chip cookie and munching away on it.  " you're welcome." was his reply , as he watched the tinier male eating away in small bites.

jungkook wasn't sure what was that he felt, but as of now - he felt bad for bullying hoseok. he felt sorry for him too, a little. he realised that he found him cute , and maybe all along he was trying to interact with him somehow . just, he wasn't sure on how he was supposed to interact with him.

he sighed softly which caught the attention of the other, who tilted his head to the side and slowly inched towards jungkook to crawl into his lap. giggling , he'd hold his cheeks and stare at him. " you're cute. w-why do you be-be-behave like that w-with me in school? "

jungkook almost cooed, diverting his eyes from hoseok's distracting thighs to his eyes. " i think .. i think that's because i .. i didn't know how to interact with you, seokie. i got shy around you and i guess that's why i tried to erm, well, dominate you? i dont know really hobi - ah. its weird, i dont know myself why i behaved like that. " he nodded to his explanation.

hoseok bit his lip, chuckling for a moment before rubbing his nose with jungkook's. " you're such a silly boy , ggukie. almost like a teen who doesn't know what they're doing. but, you're my silly boy. yeah?"

" only hobari's silly ggukie, hehe. yes." jeongguk giggled wrapping his arms around the others waist and pulling him closer. patting at his tush , which made hoseok shriek a little and jungkook laughed at that.

of course , both of them knew they were joking. but, maybe some day they'll fall in love.

or maybe they're just both denying their feelings.