Chapter 2

This has like 4 cuses is in
Also the photo above is a little doodle thingy on my pixilart(it's a website/app) account: AshleyDraws
---------------------------------------------------------
I turn my knob and... What the?!
---------------------------------------------------------
George's pov
---
I just stand in the door frame while blue eyes stare back at me. "I.. Are you? How?" "Uhhh t-this is all a dream." Then a awkward silence happened. "I'll just go" When they said that I got a bit of a better look at them. They were wearing the same hoodie the raccoon wore but through the holes there were not scratches but..scars? Some look new while others seemed old. Around their blue eyes was a mask looking mark. On top of their head were brown ears that faded into a darker shade of brown.

"Uhhhhhh I'm just gonna gooo" "Wait no stay here" I say trying to sound stern but it comes off more mad then anything. "I'm sorry really I am. I-I'll go" "stop" I grab their wrist as I say that. "O-ok just p-please don't hurt m-me" "Why would I hurt you?" "uhhhhhhhhhhhh no reason hehehe..." "Ok then... Anyways who are you?" "I'm no one important don't worry about it." " you have the same hoodie as the raccoon I let in.. Are you?" "Mmmmaybeee?" "Well what's your name?..Wait why does it looks like you have scars? What happened? Are you alright?" "Woah woah woah calm down one question at a time please" "Umm well what's your name?" "Tommyinnit.. Why?" "Oh well shouldn't I know my friends name. Well if you want to be friends"

" Friends?.. I.. Yesyesyesahoundredtimesyes!(Yes yes yes a hundred times yes!)" I chuckle to my self and I guess I thought out loud: "heh clingy". "What bitch no your the clingy one asshole!" "Alright ssssuuurrreee(sure) raccoon boy" Tommys ear and eye just twitch and he sticks his tounge out.

✨Timeskip✨ it's short and exits mainly because I don't know how to write things sorry

Imma do tommys pov now
---
"Hey tommy" "ya?" " I was wondering if you are ok" there obviously was a hint of concern in his voice. "What do you mean?" "Well I can see you have scars.. Did something happen? Are you feeling alright?" "Huh? Oh ya I'm fine don't worry just I mean wandering around with no home and salvaging for what ever I can get is hard work" I smile to try to brighten the mood but it still seems gloomy. "You don't have a home?" I did this nod shrug motion(Idk how to explain it sorry). He then did the most dramatic inhale and said "you stay here now. Most likely only in my room because I don't know how the others would react but I will give you food and yes raccoon child" "..WHAT THE FUCK I'M A BIG MAN NOT A CHILD ASSHOLE" That got laughs out of him big I'm pissed >:(
---
490 words other then this little after input thingy... the chapters short sorry. I recently prevented a good friend from committing suicide so that's probably added some stress to my life and I think I'm going to fail my grade. I've been trying to turn in more work and study harder. Either way I will try to upload to this story more. It's just little stupid AU thingy but I like it :) anyways I will leave you all be now. Have a good night or day!
-Ashley/The Writer