"We made it back. After all that's happened." Armin added.

The group continued walking, "This it the first time we've seen it since we fled as kids. Our hometown, Shiganshina." Armin said.

The group moved out of the mountain, resumming back on their horses. They moved out as dawn arrived.

Everyone kept their hoods over their heads as they continued to ride. Kyra glanced around as they moved closer to Shiganshina.

"There could be Titans anywhere, so keep your guard up! This operation has officially begun! All troops, switch to ODM gear! " Erwin shouted.

Kyra pulled out her blades as she stood on her horse she hooked on to a wall flying through the hole made where the gate used to stand before flying up to the wall, gracefully.

She started running before glancing behind to see Armin coming up. She stopped and glanced at him. She pointed down to the ashes on the wall before Armin came over. "Ashes." He said.

Kyra nodded, "Yeah. My guess is they already knew we were coming."

She raised her blade signifying that there was company. "They're here and they're close. Keep your eyes and ears open. We may very well be walking right into a trap. I'll leave the investigating to you. I have to keep moving." Kyra said to Armin before running ahead.

"Right." Armin replied.

Kyra ran jumping down along with Eren and Mikasa. She moved back on top of the wall once she reached the outer gate. Green smoke signals shot off. She watched as Eren transformed and successfully sealed the hole.

"The enemy could strike any second! Stay on the lookout!" Hange ordered.

"Right!"

Kyra's eyes narrowed in alert, something's off...really off. She watched as Eren and Mikasa appeared back up on the wall.

"Is your ODM secure?" Mikasa asked.

Eren checked his gear, "It's fine. That said, I did manage to shake off my cloak." Eren said.

Mikasa put her cloak over Eren as he thanked her.

"How's it look?" Captain Levi yelled down at the men examining the sealing job.

"Looks good over here!" A soldier said firing green smoke in the air.

"Yeah, our ends plugged, too!" Another soldier on the other side shouted firing off green smoke.

Kyra looked up at the green smoke trailing in the air.

"We pulled it off. Huh." Hange commented before turning to Eren.

"Eren, are you okay?" Hange asked.

"Not even tired. All that training's paid off." Eren said.

"We shouldn't waste time then. Everyone, head for the inner gate! And keep your faces hidden!" Hange ordered.

Kyra moved along to the inner gate as her eyes scoured the land.

"Did I actually seal that gate? It seemed too easy." Eren commented.

"You did it. I saw you. Try to have faith in your own strength." Mikasa reaffirmed.

"We're not finished. You can plug the gates all you want, but they can just break them again later. Until we've killed Reiner, Bertholdt, and whoever else may be with them, the operation to retake Wall Maria won't be over." Captain Levi informed.

"Yeah. I'm well aware." Eren said.

Kyra jumped off the wall heading to the inner gate. She stopped as red smoke flew into the air.