2. HANNAH

Though Sam agreed to help them, it better not be a sacrificial ceremony or something like that. He would make a run for his life if that were the case.

His hazel eyes scanned the interior of their booth which was creepy, to say the least. Crystals, coloured glasses, planets models, stars and moon filled the chambers.

Sam raked a hand through his light brown, messy hair, scanning the room and almost had a heart attack when he saw a skull, which was made up of rubber, of course. He was already regretting his decision to come here.

"Sit down," Hannah showed him a stool on one side of the small table and herself took the seat on the other side.

Sam did as he was told, warily glancing at the weird decorations as if expecting something to pop out of the darkness.

"Shall we start?" Hannah asked. Her two assistants sat on either side of her with hand fans in their hands.

The boy gulped. He slowly nodded. If he had come this far then why not go with it. Sam had thought of something over the top but instead, it was only palm reading. He could do that.

"So, have you found something or not? I have to leave," Sam warned her because she was taking way too much time. He could have gone home instead and watched the latest anime where he had left it.

"I see something," Hannah whispered as she let go of Sam's hand and her assistants stopped fanning. The girl signalled one of them to bring the crystal orb. Once it was brought she covered it with her hands. Fumed swirled inside the glass as she chanted.

Sam raised an eyebrow.

"The celestial indication has been delivered," Hannah said as she removed her hands from the crystal orb that had nothing but fumes. "The universe has spoken. You will have a day full of exchanges."

"Sorry?" Sam asked, confused as hell. What universe? What exchanges?

"You will be having several exchanges throughout the day," Hannah explained, "You will be giving something to other people and they will be giving something back to you. There will be several such exchanges that will be carried out even if you don't intend to. Those will be leading you to your destiny." She nodded to herself and signalled the other assistant. This one took out a suspicious-looking bottle from the drawer and handed it to Hannah. The young psychic placed it before Sam.

"I don't have to drink it, do I?" Sam asked warily, looking at the small, transparent bottle with a dark fluid inside. The gears of his smart head aligned and his eyes widened in shock, "It's not blood, isn't it?"

If that was the case, he would not only be running at top speed but also would be calling the police, that was if he made it out alive from this psycho psychic's chamber.

"No silly," Hannah said, offended.

"This is your first exchange of the day," she caressed the body of the black, transparent bottle containing a deep black liquid. "It's a potion, casted with spells of deep dark magic," Hannah added with a witchy smile. "It will help you to reach your destiny."

.

.

.

To be continued.........