I didn't say further because I was thinking the words to tell him. I heard his trembling voice, "what happened, Rashmi? Is the same reason you wanted to pust away the feeling for me?"

I nodded with guilty. It was not my mistake but I was the reason for every mess. He asked again but this time with pressure every word, "What's it Rashmi?"

I took a deep breath and tried to stand up but he stopped me and asked with panic, "Where are you going?" I could see his expression like I will disappear in air if he would not held me.

I smiled and cupped his cheeks with my both hands, "I am not going anywhere but I want to show you something. After seeing it, you will get your all answers."

He hestitately let me go and I chuckled his childish behaviour. I went to my bag which was put on table and took out a file. I went back to shlok and sat beside him. I looked at file last time and raised towards him with pursing my lips. I knew he was looking my every moves.

He saw the file cover and looked at me with suspicious. I nodded and he took it with trembling hands. He opened the file and read every contents carefully. Even, he was taking his time with every page.

I was looking for his expression but there was no any expression on his face. I was worried what he was thinking.

After reading he put the file aside. I looked him for his response. I thought he will react my family but he didn't say anything that's why I felt nervous. I was waiting for his response. Every minute was like hours for me. At last, he opened his mouth, "so you came here for check up. When is the check up time?"

"actually,...." But I looked at him with stunned. I never thought he will be calm than me. I looked at him with questioning. He took me into his arms and said with sad voice, "if I overreact, who will handle you... Take care you?"

I gulped my saliva and called his name, "Shlok"

He said with trying smile, "I am fine Rashmi. I am sure we will pass this suitation soon. I will get old into your arms.... With you."

I nodded with teary eyes because there was no words to describe what I was feeling. I thought he would ask why didn't I tell him before? And many other questions but he didn't ask or say anything. He wants to be with me in any suitation as he said and I believed him now.

He asked me again, "What's your check up time?

I looked at clock and told, "after 30 minutes."

He held my hand and stood up, "Let's go now otherwise we will late."

I nodded and he called for arranging car and healthy snacks. When we reached at exit, the car was waiting for us.

We sat into car and the driver started to engine. He pulled me into his arms and kissed on my forehead. I was pleased but when I noticed driver gaze on us I was embrased. He really doesn't care about his public appearance. I pushed him away lightly and scolded, "Shlok, behave yourself." 

He smiled cheekily, "I can't in front of you."

I rolled my eyes and looked outside from window. I knew there is no use to say anything to him.

He asked, "why isn't anyone with you when you come to check up?"

I pursed my lips, "I don't like anyone come with me. That's why I denied to my family. And Ramesh is busy because of restaurant business."

He nodded with understanding, "then I will come with you every time and you are not allowed to deny me."

I nodded because I didn't like in past but now shlok was with me. I was feeling relaxed. I understood why every patient come with their family. Then I recalled something. I called him, "Shlok, I want to tell you something."

He nodded, "I am listening."

I opened my mouth after thinking how to tell him, "actually, you already know about my health condition that's why I gave the restaurant to Ramesh and Suhana. Ramesh is with me since starting restaurant. He never asked anything in return that's why he deserved it and suhana.... She knew very well what's the meaning of that restaurant for me and Tushar. That's why she will take care it like her children."

Shlok said with sincerity, "It's your restaurant. You can do anything what you want. Its enough for me you shared it with me."

I smiled and I was really wondering that what I did in past good deeds that I have him.

Shlok asked me with suspicious, "Rashmi, it means Suhana is your that cousin who liked....?" I understood what he wanted to ask and why he was worried. After all, Rohan is his cousin.

He will know about it one day that's why it's not use to lie to him and most importantly, Rohan already knew about it.

I nodded, "Yeah, but don't worry. Rohan already knew everything."

He said with jealousy, "it means only it's me who didn't know about you. Huh?"

I looked at him with guilty, "I am sorry shlok. But I was really nervous because of your reaction. Now,  you knew everything. I promise, if you ask me anything, I will tell him truth."

He smiled immediately, "ok, I will have your promise. By the way, I am really worried for Rohan and his future. His opponent is really strong. He will have to do work hard."

I shook my head with smile and asked with teasing tone, "What if I had feelings for Tushar or anybody else."

When I saw his gloomy face, I knew I made big mistake.