Continuation-39 (All about Vampires)

ESHA/ADELLE'S POV

Binuksan ko ang shoulder bag ko at kinuha yung librong binabasa ko kahapon,di ko kase natapos basahin kahapon kaya ngayon nlng total bukas pa namn ako magsisimula

Binasa ko na ang kasunod na pahina
~~~~~
All vampires look alike and distinctly different from unaffected people, as they have a pointed face with pointed ears, shallow cheeks, single chin, white hair and grey, scaly skin. Most vampires only have four teeth - two upper curved fangs and two lower smaller, their eyes are more demonic to look at and they look scary. It is said that in their true form, vampires look more monstrous, nothing like a human but more of a demon.

Vampires would often choose to hide their appearance using spells of glamour which would make them all different to look at with the exceptions being pale skin, eye colour and beardless appearance as well as attractiveness. In this form, their skin is flawless and reflective; their nails like glass; and their hair will grow back in their sleep if it is cut. As they lose all natural fluids, with the exception of blood, vampires are infertile.

They do not age physically (instead becoming more "statuesque" as they age: developing gargoylic characteristics as they age). Their features are refined and perfected (including their voices), rendering them supernaturally beautiful to lure in prey. Being technically deceased, vampires can be noticed by their lack of body heat and heartbeat. They do not require oxygen, water, or food.

A vampire’s body is more feral than its host. However, they are of many types and each has different powers and most look attractive. A newly-transformed vampire has a sickly, pale-yellow skin tone that fades to a ghastly bluish colour over the next few days as its circulation slows. A vampire’s skin reacts violently with Garlic Juice, Silver, Mercury, Lucozade, UV rays, Ashwood, Oak and Hawthorn.

Both fingernails and toenails thicken and grow at a rate tenfold to that of normal. Vampires will generally keep their nails within a centimeter in length, and also quite jagged or pointed to help them grab victims and injure opponents. Some vampires have retractable claws in which some can only irritate the enemy, while others can provide as an extra weapon and the longest one can break through shields.

A vampire has empty blood vessels in its mouth that allows it to drink blood to the speed of about 120 to 840 ml per second without having to suck. A vampire who is trained can kill with its fangs and even drink enough to let the victim live. Vampires have upper curved and straight lower but these fangs are not retractable, they often use magic to make it no longer than human canines. If a vampire bites by only its upper fangs, they can drink blood without killing the victim, the vampire needs only to squeeze its fangs to completely kill the victim. Biting by the lower fangs can convey diseases to the victim which (if the vampire is an old one) may be vampirism virus.

The eyes of a vampire have evolved to be very powerful. The iris contains special bioluminescent bacteria that appear black in light but in complete darkness, they glow bright yellow. The iris is specially equipped to change size unevenly providing great night and day vision. The iris is usually red in color due to the blood present in it but if the vampire starves, all the blood in the eyes disappears to give life detection. If the vampire uses his powers to see something very far, the white of eyes will turn yellow. Older vampires can toggle them on and off at will in order to appear human or more threatening. Vampire tears are made of blood and a crying vampire appears vastly more terrifying with red eyes.

Vampires possess the sight, smell and hearing of a bat or wolf, they possess the ability to hear a spider sew its web or hear a humans’ heartbeat from miles when hungry and even see dust; they possess a bat-like sonar system which gives them the power to feel everything, even without eyes or see through walls. Vampires can see beyond the normal spectrum and see the stars in a cloudy weather or their prey clearly from miles. They have an enhanced taste for blood which feels like sweet nectar and can feel everything around. But vampires can still feel the taste of other things so it is not a good joke to not give a vampire cake because they can’t feel it.

Not only is the taste of human blood much stronger for vampires, those with experience can even tell the following about the person it came from: general age range, gender, blood type, general diet, and the presence of adrenaline and drugs. Despite the fact that vampires experience less blood flow in their epidermal tissues, their nerve endings are actually much more sensitive than a human's. While this greatly improves their balance and reflex action, it also makes physical sensations such as touch, heat, cold and the feeling of water quite uncomfortable for them (this lead to the myth that vampires cannot cross running water which is quite true if the water is very cold or hot and the current is strong). Pain, however, is history; mundane weapons inflict neither damage nor pain on them.

Vampires have powers,
Telepathy - Vampires can read the minds of mortals. ...
Atmokinesis- Vampires are able to control the weather within limits. ...
Telekinesis - Vampires can move objects with their minds. ...
Pyrokinesis - Vampires have control over fire and can summon heat and fire with their minds and hands.
Mind reading,Teleportation and Mind linking

"May mga kapangyarihan pala ang mga bampira"-saad ko sa isip

Vampires have there own world
Vampirexia is the world were the vampires lives
Wolfoxia is the world were the wolfs lives
Wolfpirxia is the world were the half wolf and half vampires lives

"may mga sariling mundo pala ang mga bampira lobo,at bampira na may halong lobo"-manghang saad ko

Ng matapos ko ng binasa ang libro ay nasa panghuling page na ako
Binuksan ko iyon at may nakalagay na........

~~~~~~~~~
TBC........
PS. Guys yung mga mundo mundo na yan is hinde talaga totoo ha naisip ko lng na yan ang ipangalan sa mundo nila