Part 25 "The Past & The Present"

DAHYUN'S POV

It's been 2 weeks when Sana and I became a couple, although it was just an act to help me forget Momo but I really want to admit that I'm always happy being with her.

We did great last performance and Momo just killed all the stages. She's really good at dancing. I invited my friends to watch our performance. Jeongyeong Hyung and Nayeon Unnie watched us. I was also shocked that Chaeyoung and Mina at last got back together again, and I'm so happy for them. No more secrets.

Of course, I'll never forget Sana who's there cheering loudly in front of the stage at that time. If she's really my girlfriend, I think I'll be lucky to have her. So supportive.

I'm about to leave the studio when Momo blocked my way and crossed her arms.

"You're just using Sana, right?" She said in a serious tone.

"What?" I replied. What she's even trying to say?

"Don't play Sana's feelings just because I rejected you Dahyun. Don't ever hurt her." She firmly said.

"I'll never Momo. I like her."
I admitted it. Who can't like Sana? She's a kind-hearted woman I've ever known.

"Well, I hope it's true. Because once I know you're just using her because of me, I'll never forgive you." she said and left me.

I sighed and just walk again outside. I screen on my phone and saw the messages of Sana. She's saying me to come over at Chaeyoung's coffee shop. Luckily, it just few blocks away from here, so I'll just walk.

When I arrived, I saw Mina and Chaeyoung sitting in front of Sana. She saw me and waved at me.

I love those smiles. W-wait. What did I just think?

I quickly go near to them and sat beside her.

"Sorry guys, I'm late." I said.

"Nah, it's okay. Besides your girlfriend here is entertaining us." Chaeyoung smirked at me and tease.

"We didn't know that you are a couple now. At last, Sana's never gonna spend Valentine's day alone." Mina said while holding Chaeyoung's hand.

"Do Tzuyu knows?" Chaeyoung asked which makes me furrowed.

"What about Tzuyu?" I asked then I saw Sana glared at him. Mina also wonder why Chaeyoung is laughing.

Yeah, I forgot. She didn't remember Tzuyu as well, but Chaeyoung already introduce him as his cousin to Mina and I his as his close friend.

"Tzuyu is Sana's Ex." Chaeyoung said and chuckled.

"Yah! Do we even talk about that right now?" I saw Sana's whinning at Chaeyoung.

"Oh, Dahyun, you didn't know?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No, I didn't know. I'm also close to Tzuyu for years but he didn't mention about his ex's." I said and look at Sana.

"Hehe what a small world, isn't it?" I added and show a faint smile.

Then, we heard the door clinks. It's Tzuyu. He looked at us with his normal face and a little smile.

"Yah, you're late. We should switch now." Chaeyoung said.

"Uhm, guys we need to go. I and Mina will be going somewhere." Chaeyoung added.

"Sure, take care the both of you." I said.

"Thanks, see you next time guys." Mina said and picked her bag and went outside with Chaeyoung.