We were both surprised with the words that came out of my mouth. Even as I think about it I'm surprised I even remembered this girl's name and the fact that she is a hashira. Why though? I will ponder this later.

I looked back at the girl in front of me and slightly tighten my grasp on her wrist. She flinches but stays quiet. I scowl

"Well are you going to answer me?"

I hear Y/N mumble something. I let go of her wrist and ask if she can repeat what she said. I feel her grow annoyed and she yelled,

"DAMMIT MUICHIRO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! IF YOU MUST KNOW THERE SOME PEOPLE IN THAT BUILDING THAT I KNOW. I DON'T WANT TO SEE THEM AGAIN. THERE YOU GOT YOUR ANSWER ARE YOU HAPPY NOW."

To say i was shocked by her outburst would be an understatement. From what I recall Y/N is not the type of person you see angry. She is usually the shy one that gives a couple word answers when people try to talk to her. I am curious on who Y/N doesn't want to see again. I decided to ask but she only replied, 

"Sorry about that outburst. You don't have to worry about the people I can handle myself. Now then let's head back to Nezu shall we?"

She grabs my wrist and leads the way back to Nezu. I frowned. She didn't answer my question. Instead she just was just avoiding it. She is smiling like the events in the past have not happened. I made a decision.

I am going to see who made Y/N upset. I am going to figure out just how her past is tied to this place.

*Y/N PoV*

As I was dragging Muichiro back to nezu my mind would not stop panicking.

Holy shit! I yelled at the mist pillar. I should have kept my emotions under control. Anyways how does Muichiro remember my name and that I am a hashira. I expected him to forget the moment he walked away. Hopefully he will forget I yelled at him though. Being on this mission together will be harder than expected. 

My mind began to wander onto a different topic.

He is still cute. Maybe I can take this time to get to at least know him a little better. Who am I kidding? I shouldn't be thinking about this.

We finally arrived at the spot where we left principal Nezu. I bow and apologize for running off. He says it is ok as long as it doesn't happen again. I nod and continue walking. I suddenly remember I am still holding Muichiro hand. I feel my face warm up as I quickly let go not looking at the slightly older mist pillar. 

As we are nearing U.A I can feel a tiny arua of panic. I notice getting closer. It seems to be coming at an incredible speed but I think that is someone's quirk. I decided to voice my thoughts.

"Nezu please stop, I think someone is coming. It seems like they are panicking too."

Just as I said that a boy that is quite tall and had blue hair appears. I could tell his quirk with the engine on his legs. He was the one who carried an aura of panic. 

"Principal Nezu I apologize for interrupting this conversation but I have something important to state. Villains have attacked and breached the USJ. they have this modified monster that will regenerate limbs if they are cut off. They aim to kill All Might. Please send some of the pro heroes out to capture and arrest the villains."

Both me and Muichiro tense when we heard about the monster that can regenerate its limbs. Don't tell me they already have demons there.

Without thinking I turn to principal Nezu an say,

"Principal listen to me. Muichiro and I will go with this kid to help capture some of the villains. While we do this can you please alert all the other pro heroes so they can come?"

All three of them looked surprised. I guess I don't have the personality that usually takes charge of the situation. They snap out of it in a second. Principal nezu nodded. The kid on the other hand looked concerned.

"With all do respect sir will these people be able to hold them off?"

Nezu nodded and said, "they are as capable as any pro hero. Please listen to Y/N's plan. She knows what she is doing. Okay Iida?"

This boy... Iida still looked skeptical but nodded.

All three of us took off running. It didn't take long to get there because of all us were people who can run fast. It was a huge dome building. It looked exactly like the photos Toshinori showed me before I ran away. I immediately had I plan figured out.

"Ok I need both of you to listen to me. Iida I need you to stay out here and wait for the pro heroes. You will inform them a detailed explanation. Muichiro and I will enter. But it won't be through the front doors. We will climb on top of the dome and break one of the glass tiles. After that Muichiro jump down and use the momentum of your falling to pin this nomu to the ground. I will follow and cut off its head ok?"

Once again both Iida and Muichiro looked impressed. I guessed it was because of how quick I thought of the plan. Physical strength was never my strong suit so I became a tactician. I have been honing my skills for years now and it always pays off. After they shook off there amazement they nodded agreeing with the plan. Muichiro and I began to climb. We reach the top and center of the dome and I took a deep breath.

Let the fight begin!