Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is givin' in, yeah

Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim...

When (Y/N) sang it, I finally got to hear her voice after so long. I was really amazed by her voice. Every time I tease her, She couldn't stop blushing and it's cute. Why I keep thinking about Y/N 

 All of sudden, I heard knocking on the window it was ladybug. "Luka we need viperion. There is an Akuma Lurking in the city right now, Chat noir tries to stall her for now" Ladybug handing the box to Luka

"My pleasure to help, Ladybug. You open the box and sass show up" I said

"It's great to see you once again master," Sass said

"Nice to see you too sass, Sass scales slither!!!!,"

-END POV-

I was walking with Slyph and Lyon along the seine when Suddenly the water rushes through the city and floods them. You grabbed Lyon and Slyph and runs to the roof of the building where the others are looking to see that all of Paris has been flooded. 

"Wow, I thought I will never be one of this scene. I thought you write fairytales now" Slyph laughed as she looks around. 

"Y/N I'm glad you are safe," max said

"Who is this beauty" Kim tries to approached Slyph while Lyon only chuckled like it's a normal thing.

"Kim this is my best friend Slyph and Lyon. and this is Kim and max"  

Suddenly a Syren shoots water at you causing you and Slyph to stumble and fall into the water. Kim and Lyon quickly try to saves you. As Kim touches the water, Syren quickly dragged him down. She had pink scales all over, short pink hair, and two white horns.  Slyph can't swim so Lyon tries to reach her first.

Meanwhile, I can swim but I can't float. My hands and feet have clamped up and I feel so stiff. I'm tired. I gape my mouth open, disoriented and unable to locate the surface. It's such a useless and unforgiving feeling as you desperately gasp in for oxygen. I feel powerless,  I give in to the lack of oxygen, going limp, and at this moment, there's no pain or fear. It's just simple and peaceful. 

- Luka POV - 

I leaping across the roof of the building where the others are looking to see that all of Paris has been flooded. Since I can't transform like Ladybug and chat noir, I just need to make sure everyone on the surface is safe. Then I heard screams.

"Hey !! Please save (Y/N)!! She drowning!! " Lyon shouted while holding Slyph.

Without thinking twice, I dive down and carried (Y/N) back to the roof. Please (Y/N).. don't leave me. I check Y/N pulse and there is none. 

"I can do CPR" Lyon ran to you after putting Slyph against the wall.

"No need for your help. I can manage" I sternly replied to him. I crawled on top of her and started chest compressions and counts. I finished my count, leaned down, put my lips on her, and blew. I went back to counting chest compressions.

"You're everything. I'd promise to protect you until my dying day because I can't imagine living in a world where your smile didn't exist."

After a couple of minutes of trying (Y/N) started coughing water, I released a ragged sigh of relief, and my shoulders fell forward in exhaustion. "Lu..ka?" You heard (Y/N) whispering your name. My eyes widen as she called my name, without warning I hugged her burying my face in her neck.

"Vi...viperion, We met again, thank you for saving me once again.." in a weak voice smiled at me. 

Suddenly Lyon pushes me away. hugging her so tightly. I felt a little bit mad because it should have been me. I clenched my fist.

"Lyon, is Sylph fine?" She asked weakly.

"She's fine, You should care with yourself first. You almost died" Lyon cried still hugging her.

"I'm glad she alright," you said. 

The way you make others your top priority. Makes you mad. Deep inside you know (Y/n) always have been like that. I can only clench my fist tightly.

-END POV-

Soon, Ladybug blinding red light started swirling around the entire city of Paris. You suddenly feeling better. Chat noir and ladybug arrive on the roof to make sure everything safe. Chat noir then sees you "Is everything alright (Y/N)? as he tried to reach you. 

Viperion smacked chat noir hand. "Hey, what's that all about" he hissed. he just ignored him looking away. You chuckled at chat behavior.

"Enough of this, viperion its time to go" Ladybug gestured viperion to followed her. 

"Alright, see you too purr-incesss" he tries to kiss your hand, only to get smacked in his hand by Lyon. 

"What's all about with smacking my hand" Chat hissed once more then left the scene. You just laugh it off. You still worried about Slyph,  so you check on her. she didn't look that good and was pale and sweating a lot.

"Slyph are you okay?" I gently placed my hand on her forehead and then her neck to check her temperature. You were shocked "she had a fever what do you mean she's alright"  He feels bad 

"it's okay, Let's hurry to the hospital" You sighed. Lyon piggybacks Slyph while I tried to call a taxi. 

After the doctor has done checking on her. She was advised to rest for three days at the hospital. Her fever went so high during that moment. You know that Slyph always had a weak body before. but, I thought ladybug magic can fix everything. Then your ex-manager comes inside the room.

"Hello sir, Long time no see" you bowed at him 

"Long time no see (Y/N), it's really unfortunate about sylph condition but the show must go on, can you substitute for her (Y/N)? You used to dance with Lyon too"  he asked. 

"Uh... If I can help, I would gladly help sir" You smiled at him 

"I will prepare the place to practice tomorrow, You only have one day to do it. Just do your best (Y/N) I know I can count on you." He patted your shoulder and smiled at you. 

Luka eavesdrops on the conversation behind the door. He wants to invite you to watch who going to win the contest together. Turned out he going to watch you over the screen.