~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔~ (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"I shall go collect your needed school supplies for the year. You might be here for a bit so, meet me at The Leaky Cauldron if you get out early," Dumbledore spoke, breaking me out of my trance. I hummed in reposed and stepped forward to the empty desk.

I stood there awkwardly until I called out, "Erm..Hello? Is anyone here?"

I was greeted with more silence. I looked around the room looking for someone but no one was to be seen. That was until all of the sudden I heard the creaking of a ladder sliding across the tall shelves. Out from behind a corner a man walked out and I was taken aback by his appearance. 

The man had plain white hair, much like Dumbledore, but it was all over the place like he had just rolled out of bed. He was wearing a ragged and beat up suit with about three jackets stacked on each other.

"Ms. Black. Ara Black. I've been waiting for you. You were supposed to arrive about two years ago. How odd. Oh yes. Yes, yes ,yes. You are here for your wand I presume? Oh of course you are. How silly of me. Come, come dear," The man babbled.

I didn't bother correcting him with my name, I don't exactly think it'd register. 

He reached forward to grab my hand, but instinctively I flinched back. I eyed the man suspiciously before taking his hand.

He brought me to this table and walked off wordlessly.

What the hell?

"Uhh..Sir...are you there?" I called out. Just then he walked back out from the maze of boxes, holding about 7 items in his arms. He lined them up onto the dusty table and looked expectingly up at me.

"These my dear are wands. Each Witch and Wizard receives one once they reach the right age. As I said before you were supposed to get yours two years ago, but never the less you shall get yours today. Each wand is specialized to said witch or Wizard. There are different woods, cores, length, and flexibilities. Your wand chooses you."

"How will I know if it... chooses me?"

This was all so surreal.

"Oh don't worry, you'll know," he said vaguely. He flung his hands at the wands signaling me to test them.

Hesitantly, I reached for the long box and opened it slowly. Inside was a wooden wand with indents along the side. I looked up at ollivander and he nodded for me to pick it up. Once I did , he told me to 'Give it a wave' so I did. The chair next to me was blasted backwards. I jumped from the sudden movement and immediately put down the wand in slight fear.

"No, no, no. Not that one. Go on dear try the next."

And so I did. And the next, and the next, until there was one more box on the table. Once again something was destroyed in the process of me waving it around. It seemed that I was in here for an hour now.

"Hm. Well, none of those I suppose. Let me retrieve one more from the back," he huffed in obvious disappointment. And with that he was gone again. I was beginning to wonder if he was going to come back after waiting there for another 15 minutes.

But like before, he returned. However this time he held only one box that was lined with gold trimming. He set the box down and squinted his eyes at me. I took that as a 'open the damn box' look so I hurriedly grabbed it and lifted the lid.

Inside the box was a beautiful wand. It was a black hue with carvings on the top.  I gently picked it up and I felt a sensational warmth through my body and gust of wind hit my face. The wand fit perfectly in my hands. I gave it a swish and the room filled with a bright light.

"Ahh. Very interesting Ara. Very interesting indeed."

"What is it sir?"

"Well dear, you see your wand is made of Elder wood. They are the rarest of them all, and the most powerful might I add. Just like you. You see not many possess a wand made of such material. It has been said to be unlucky for the person who wields it. It's very tricky to master, very tricky indeed. It contains powerful magic, but scorns to remain with any owner who is not the superior of his or her company," Ollivander said carefully, as if it were a warning.