~𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖔~ (Edited)

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚗  𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢

"ᴡʜʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇᴍ? ᴡʜᴀᴛs sᴏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ?"

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

The spinning only lasted for about 5 seconds but that alone was too much. My feet touched solid ground and my legs caved under the pressure.

"Ow," I muttered, holding my head trying to stop the random nausea. I looked up to see Dumbledore with that damn all-knowing smile still plastered to his face. "What...the...hell....just...happened?" 

"That, Ms. Hayes, is what we call apperating. Most people vomit their first time. You did good."

"I still might. You people do that on a daily basis? Okay I take it back, I don't wanna be a witch," I gulped, finally regaining my balance. I looked around at where we landed and I was staring directly at a brick wall. Okay that's it, this man is officially crazy. "Um..Sir.. where exactly are we? I'm not sure I understand."

Dumbledore just chuckled and tapped the stick on the wall. What is with him and this stick?

I probably should have thought this through a little more.

The incantation seemed to make the bricks shift and slide over, creating an entrance. could see the bricks of the wall shifting into an entrance. Once the wall was opened, my eyes widened in pure shock.

"This, Ara, is Diagon Alley."

There were people everywhere. There are buildings lining each side of me and it was filled with bright colours. I could hear people laughing and talking and children running around. I then directed my attention to the store. They all seemed to have funky names like THE LEAKY CAULDRON, SLUG AND JIGGERS APOTHECARY, and QUALITY QUIDDITCH SUPPLIES.

What the fuck is Quidditch?

I was so caught up on the sight in front of me I didn't even see Dumbledore walking off ahead through the crowd of people.

This man is going to get me killed.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. I ran forward, almost falling and bumping into about 60 people, then I finally reached him.

"Oh there you are Ms. Hayes. We must first pick up your wand, then a new trunk by the looks of it, oh yes then we must get your school supplies."

I was a bit offended by the way he looked at my torn up suitcase. It got the job done.

"Wait, back up. A wand? Like bippity boppity, princess fairy wand?" I questioned, slowing my pace and looking to him. I felt like an idiot, but then again I am talking to a wizard. Or a sociopath.

"Yes, a wand. Each wizard or witch, like yourself, has one. I'm sure all will be sorted once we reach Ollivander's," he explained, as if that cleared up anything at all.

As we continued forward I began to see some odd, to say the least, things. There were owls flying around through the sky and things floating and moving  on their own.

Am I high?

Was I drugged?

We reached a stop and there was a huge sign on the shop we were now facing.

It read out, in big bold letters, 'OLLIVANDERS'. 

Dumbledore stepped forward and held the door open for me. The shop was surprisingly dark compared to the rest of the stores in the alley. There were boxes upon boxes stacked on each other on all walls around me.