Chapter 44 - Bonus No.4

Warnings: You will cry.
I've never written a Newsie's wedding before and I haven't been to a wedding in four years, I hope you all like it lol. *long chapter*
Third Person POV

"I might cry." Jack mumbles, fanning his face with his hand.

"Davey's already crying," Sarah laughs a bit, gesturing to her crying brother.

Davey was crying too much into Mike's shoulder to notice.

Mike just awkwardly patted his shoulder until Crutchie came to help.

"Jacky," Race starts, looking to be panicking. "Is this a horrible idea? Does he even like me?" Race turns to face Jack, pointing at him. "Did you pay Spot to marry me?"

Jack chuckles, giving his brother a hug. "No. I'd never do that. Spot is going to marry you because he wants to. Do you want me to go get him to have him tell you that?"

"Are you crazy?!" Katherine and Sarah shout in unison. "Spot can't see Race until they're at the alter, you idiot!"

Jack puts his hands up in a surrendering motion. "Sorry, sorry."

Katherine scoffs, turning back to Race.

"If you do anything, go get Al, Jo, and the twins," Sarah tells Jack, shooing him off.

"Which twins?" Jack whispers, eyebrows furrowed.

"The Higgins twins, you idiot!" Katherine and Sarah shout, again in unison.

Jack nods, leaving the room.

"God," Sarah mumbles, obviously annoyed.

"Past Manhattan leaders, am I right?" Race whispers, cracking a small, cheeky smile.

The two girls look up at him and laugh, causing him to laugh a bit as well.

A few minutes later, Albert, JoJo, and the Higgins twins came into the room.

"Aww, Race!" JoJo exclaims, running over to give him a hug. "You look great!"

(A/N, no, I'm not choosing what they're wearing. It's up to your imaginations, you choose.)

JoJo hugs Race, who hugs back.

"It's crazy remembering you from when you were seven to now." Carson states. "You're nineteen now, Race."

"I know," Race smiles.

"And we couldn't be prouder of you if we tried to be." Caleb responds, pulling his two siblings into a hug.

They pulled away, and Albert stood staring at Race.

"Nothing to say, DaSilva?" Race questions with a small smirk.

"Nothing to say, DaSilva?" Eleven year old Race questions, standing his a hand on his hip and his other holding his cigar. "You shocked that I can play Poker?"

Albert smiles. "Maybe I don't have anything to say this time."

Twelve year old Albert growls a bit. "Maybe I was trying to think of a snarky remark?"

"Do you even know what 'snarky' means?" Race questions.

Albert shrugs. "I've heard Specs use it. I think it means sarcastic."

"You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?" Race responds, rolling his eyes.

Albert rolls his eyes back.

"Remember what I said to you guys after that?" Jack questions, turning to face Specs and Finch.

Specs smiles.