005; meowing at kobe

"YOU KEPT MEOWING AT KOBE"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ CHRISTIAN TOSSED AND TURNED in his bed as the sunlight seeped through his curtains, the brightness of the light shining directly at his eyes. he groaned once kobe got excited by his sudden movements and began to jump up and down on him, excited to be taken on a walk down the street. 

"finally you're awake!" clarice chimed as she pushed open his bedroom door with her foot, her hands filled with a tray of water and some ibuprofen, knowing the boy would be complaining about his hangover sooner or later.

christian let out a small hum for the girl before flipping over on to his stomach and stuffing his face into his pillow, kobe beginning to cuddle into his side. "clar, my head-"

"yeah i know, it's killing you." she cut him off with a chuckle before sitting on the bed next to him, placing the tray on his night stand before her hand reached out to rub his bare back. "i thought you said you weren't going to party hard."

"i'm sorry, i was probably a headass last night" he mumbled into his pillow before turning his head over to clarice, finally opening his eyes to look at her. the sunlight that peaked through the windows perfectly enhancing each and every curve of her facial features.

"headass is a understatement- you kept meowing at kobe"

christian laughed off her small remark. turning onto his back he closed his eyes as his hands went up to rub his face - memorys of last night slowly flooding back to him. and then it came back to him. the i love you.

"fuck" he huffed out forgetting about clarices presence. she furrowed her eyebrows at the boy. "what's wrong?"

he moved a few fingers, his eyes looking through through the small crevices.  "huh? oh uh just my headache" he lied through his gritted teeth.

"shit- here, i brought you some advil" she took a small pill from the bottle and picked up the glass of water, giving the two to christian.

he nodded, perching himself up onto his elbow as he took the pillow, swallowing it down with his water.