019; going to take the kiss or not?

"SEAVEY, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE KISS OR NOT?"

[🌸🧸💌]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ [🌸🧸💌]

[🌸🧸💌]

━━ "A SEX SONG?" nova stated as she entered her and daniel's shared room for the first time, earned it by the weeknd lowly playing from the speakers in the room as daniel unpacked his bags.

"fuck- i didn't mean to put that on- the playlist's on shuffle!" the brunette stammered, hurrying around the room to find his phone and skip the song as nova waltzed right past him, smiling to herself by how flustered he had become.

"mhmm sure." she gave him a teasing smile before walking off onto the balcony where the sun was just finishing its rise.

"did you know..." nova called out to daniel as she leaned on to the railing, scoping over the view of the resort. "my first husband stood exactly right there," she pointed off into the distance, a pond in the middle of a golfing green.

daniel perked a brow from inside the room, walking over to the balcony door intrigued by her random comment. "first husband?"

"mhmm, zac efron. during the bet on it scene from high school music two," she glanced over her shoulder to daniel with a wide grin. "first crush equals first husband."

"wait, that was filmed over there?" daniel walked forwards until he was standing beside nova, he leaned all his weight onto the railing of the balcony as his gaze fixated on the familiar scenery. "i actually didn't know that..."

"imbecile," nova muttered under breath in a joking manner. "have you even watched high school musical two?" she tilted her head towards daniel, narrowing her eyes in curiosity.

"i-yes." the boy ended quickly. "well, is sitting in the same room with it playing on the tv while you scroll through your phone, count?" daniel gave a cheeky smile, already knowing her answer as she shook her head and rolled her eyes.