Pickles and Ice Cream (R)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck" we cry together.  Al smacks are butts and we feel ourselves clench around the pickles and the heat spreading from it.

Al moves around to the back of the sofa and taps his cock next to Kyles mouth.  He opens his mouth and sucks him in.  I watch as he fucks his mouth and feel pre-cum dripping from my tip. 

He then pulls himself from Kyles mouth and comes to me.  I open and let him thrust into my  mouth groaning as my ass clenches around the pickle.

He pulls out of my mouth and strokes himself.  I see him close his eyes and feel the pickle leave my ass.  He smiles and hides something behind his back as he walks around the sofa again.

Kyle and I both grunt and cry out as we feel butt plugs being pushed into are butts.

"You both need to lie on your backs, on the floor, so your asses are touching each others" he instructs as he slaps a butt cheek.

My cock is painful and every little movement makes it throb more and swell.

Kyle and I lie on the rug and shuffle so our butts are touching.  I have my thighs over his.

We watch as Al lifts both of our cocks and strokes them together causing us to moan out.

He then surprises us by placing condoms over the two of us, then we are shocked when he straddles us.  Facing Kyle and holding our cocks up as he lowers himself over them.

"Al that's too much" I try and object "Fuck" I moan as I feel our heads go in.  

"Shit" Kyle cries as he feels it too.  Al moves to his knees as he lets himself drop over both our dicks.

"I feel so full" Al moans.  My ass is clamping hard around the butt plug, as I sink deeper into him.

Once we are both balls deep, Al stills and allows himself to adjust.  "I think a need a little more lube" he groans and we feel the cool lube coating us.

"I like this magic" he groans as he lifts up and then pushes down again.

Kyle and I help out by lift our hips to his pushes.

The feel of us filling him fully and his walls gripping us.  Builds our pleasure quickly.  "Dom I'm going to stay still you thrust in a bit" Kyle groans.

Al lifts himself just a little and I thrust into to him feeling Kyles cock and Al's walls throbbing around me.

I then still and Kyle trusts into him "together" we all cry and become a moaning groaning mess as we all cum.  I can feel myself and Kyle throbbing inside Al as we unload and Al's balls pulling up as he cum's. 

Kyle and I have to help him lift himself off of us and he lays on the ground next to us.  We pant and try and regain our breath.

"Wow! On a lot of levels" Kyle says.  We chuckle and then groan as we still have the butt plugs in.

"Shit, I'm hard again" Kyle groans

Al pats his arm and points to his semi hard cock.  I watch as Kyle sits over him removing the butt plug and stroking Al's cock.  As soon as he is hard Kyle plops down over it making Al cry out.

"Come here baby" he tells me.  I smile as I get up and move so he can take my cock into his mouth.  He flicks my butt plug and my eyes squeeze shut as everything clenches.

"Here sit on this" Al says using magic brought one of our sex stools.

I smile as I sit on it and Kyle bends over and takes my cock into his mouth again while he bounces on Al.  Al takes the butt plug out of my arse and then thrust it back in again.

This stool has no seat just a rim to sit on so your ass open's up allowing your hole to be played with.  I feel my ass heating up again and groan.  As he has put another pickle into it.

I watch as Kyle turns slightly and pushes the butt plug into Al.  "Fuck!" he cries.

He then picks up the melted ice cream and dribbles it over my cock.  I moan out and then swear when he wraps his hot mouth around it licking the cold ice cream from it.

We all start moaning and sweating again as the crest builds and builds.

Al his now pumping the pickle into my ass as his other hand pumps Kyle and Kyle sucks on me while he bobs on Al.  This time when we cum, I see stars behind my eyelids.  We all collapse on the floor.  Breathless but sated.

"Oh! I've just felt the baby kick" Kyle says shocked.  Al and I move around so we can put our hands over his bump.  We wait and then grin like idiots when we feel a kick.  I feel love bloom in my chest even more for our pups and know that they feel it too.

"Wow, if anyone threatens my pups, I'll rip his head off and mount it on a stick" Kyle growls.

Al and I rub his belly content and happy than ever with our mate and pups.

Please don't forget to comment and vote, thank you 😊✨