There were to be 3 rounds and a final. The first group consisted of Bakugou, Kaminati, Koda, Tokoyami and Mineta. Bakugou won, flying over the pool with his quirk, not even touching the water.

"How was that, you damn extras?!"

"What do you mean, 'How was that' !?"

"You didn't even swim!"

"What, are you scared if the water?!"

Kirishima, Sero and Iris were all pissed off by his win.

"It's called freestyles swimming!"

The next round was Todoroki, Ayoyama, Sero, Kirishima and Satou. Using his ice, Todoroki glided to the other side, winning this race.

At least he touched the water, not like someone I know!

"You're supposed to be swimming!"

The third round had Deku, Iida, Ojiro and Shoji. It was a close call between Deku and Iida, but the green haired boy took the win by actually swimming.

The final round was about to begin. Deku, Bakugou and Todoroki were all lined up at the start. The tension was thick in the air. But something was off. Iris felt that the match will be cut short. Mr Aizawa's aura came up from behind.

Ah, I guess we wont be able to see the winner then. I wanted to try it out, but too bad~

The boys quirks were erased as soon as they jumped off the diving platforms. "It's 5pm, past your time here at the pool."

"But sir! We were in the middle of the final race!"

"Did I stutter?"

"No sir..." said the class in unison.

The groups went to change in their separate changing rooms. "Ah, it's so sad, I wish we could have stayed longer!"

"I know, Mina. Time flies when you're having fun. At least we got to spend the day together!"

"Yeah, now I can't wait for tomorrow! I'll be so exited, that I won't get any sleep!"

"I barely get any sleep anyways, so it's all good~"

"Iris, I don't think that's very healthy."

"But I have games to play~"

"Iris, take the whole night to sleep this time, please? Just for today."

"Okay, Tsuyu, just for you~"

The girls waved each other goodbye and Iris went down the large street to the left.

It's a good thing I brought my skates, it's a long way to the mall~

Picking up the speed oh her wheels, she put on her music and raced down the street. Kirishima and Bakugou were on her way. She surprised them by grabbing one of each of their shoulders and using them to jump. "Oi, Eyes what the hell are you doing, you are going to hit a pole or something!" Iris payed no attention to Bakugou's warning.

"See ya tomorrow guys!" She winked and went even faster down the road.

~~~~~

She figured she would relax a bit at a mall near her apartment, but she got the opposite when she got there. There was a villain rampaging inside the mall, destroying statues and a few shops in its path. Since there was no hero to be see around, Iris took action.

What a pain, this guy is an idiot.

The villain wasn't watching his path in the slightest. He only cared about the money he was holding and running away. Iris shot out of the corner he was about to turn at and kicked the villain on his legs, making him fall forward. With a single chop on the back of his neck, Iris managed to knock the guy out. "I picked up that move from a game I was playing yesterday.That's goodnight to you, I guess~" The shoppers around her gave a small round of applause.

"Not a bad effort, Kid." Iris turned around to the unknown voice. A young man, around his twenties was hovering above her. He was quite handsome and his tone of voice sounded extremely cocky. He was a hero, but she didn't recognize him.

"Well considering that I managed to take down this guy before you does play a part~"

"Ooh, touché. I like you kid, what's your name?"

"Iris Morningstar, and yours?"

"You mean you don't know who I am?"

"If I would ask, wouldn't I?~"

"I've never met someone who doesn't recognize me. You're not from around here are you?"

"Nope~ I'm a transfer student at UA's class 1-A, all the way from Canada."

"Class 1-A? Damn Kid. What are you doing here at this hour?"

"Just visiting the mall, never been to this one, even if my apartment is close by."

"I see. I don't usually come to this section of Japan, but they do have nice cafés here. Want me to show you? I was planning to go anyways. It's a teat for your hard work."

"Okay~ I didn't catch your name."

"That's because I haven't said it yet. My hero name is Hawks, but you can call me Keigo!"

"Alight then Keigo, lets go~"

~~~~~

That night, Iris kept her promise to Tsuyu and turned off all her electronics, having a proper sleep after she finished packing. Besides, she had a big day coming up, she couldn't afford to not have enough energy.