27- Our Little Baby

Start from the beginning

"What child?" She asked, stubbornly but Harry and Niall detected fear in the way her voice slightly wavered.

"Our little baby, whom you thought wasn't worth a chance at life and mercilessly killed." Harry said.

"H-how could we have killed a baby if it wasn't even born?" She tried to argue and Niall glared at her.

The blond had had enough of her, he walked towards her and slapped her face hard. Fuck the never-hit-a-girl rule.

He then grabbed her by her hair before she could even recover from the blow, forcing her to look into his eyes.

"You fucking spiked my drink with abortion pills and made me lose my child and you even have the audacity to act like you know nothing  about it!" He said angrily.

Natasha had nothing to say that, she only shed tears. Niall's left hand really did a number on her.

"And you," Niall turned to the boy twin. "I can't even look at you. How could you? I thought you were my friend." His voice cracked and Harry hugged his waist to comfort him.

Soon enough, Niall had composed himself and his previous solemn face was replaced by a hard gaze.

"You both disgust me." Niall said, glaring at them.

"You will regret this, both of you." Natasha said through gritted teeth and tried to fight against her restraints but it was useless because Liam had done a recommendable job.

At that, Niall walked over to her and stuck duct tape across her mouth then slapped her across the face again.

"Fucking leave her alone!" Corey yelled for Niall to stop hitting his sister. "She's a girl, you crazy bitch."

The pregnant lad slowly turned to the boy twin and smirked.

"What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?" Niall asked slowly accentuating each word.

Corey gulped and said nothing, anyone in his place could see that Niall wasn't playing around and crossing him would be a stupid idea to anyone who dared do it.

The evidence of that lay in his cerulean blue pools which were as cold as a frozen sea in the coldest winter known to mankind.

"I'll show you crazy." Niall finally said when Corey was tongue tied.

He balled up his fist and punched the lad square in the face, hard. Niall felt something break an he hoped it was Corey's jaw because the lad deserved it and also Niall had no time to tend to broken knuckles.

When Niall opened his hand, he found out that he was okay which meant the broken body part wasn't his.

Harry had been watching the scene unfold, letting Niall take control and he rid admit that if we pretty hot. But he couldn't do anything about it because of the situation they were in and the audhence they had.

"Your murderer sister is girl huh? What about my child? You didn't even give me the chance to know their gender, you took thataway from me without hesitation, why shouldn't I do that you too?" Niall said angrily.

All Corey could do was hang his head in shame.

"What do you reckon, babe?" Niall asked, grabbing the attention of Harry who had been watching him.

"I think we should go to sleep, we'll deal with these two in the morning." Harry suggested and Niall agreed, nodding.

"Good idea, I'm knackered." He yawned and sent one more look at the twins.

They were both struggling with wide eyes, probably freaked out at the news of being left alone on the sofa for the night; cold and tied up. But it served them right, so Niall and Harry didn't spare them another glance as they walked to their bed.

Harry then pressed a button and dropped tge curtains which separated the bedroom area from the sitting area.

Niall crawled in bed after Harry and they cuddled close to each other, failing asleep softly after and completely ignoring the twins who were tied up on the other side of the curtains.

*

When Harry woke up, events of the previous night did not immediately register in his head.

And that was because as soon as his eyes opened, he was looking into the green eyes of his mother.

The Queen had a tray in her hands; probably wanted to give Niall breakfast in bed because she had been spoiling him lately.

"Morning mother." Harry yawned and looked at Niall who was stiring about to wake up.

Queen Anne set the tray down on the nightstand and placed her hands on her hips.

"Harry Edward Styles, why do you have the Advisor's niece and nephew tied up in your sleeping quarters?" The Queen asked.

Only then did Harry remember all that happened the previous night and Niall decided to wake up at that exact moment.

"Morning ma." Niall greeted the Queen and smiled when he saw the tray.

"Morning love, but can you please tell me why you have the Harper twins tied up?"

Niall's eyebrows furrowed before realisation hit him and he hardened his face, recalling what the Harpers had done to his and Harry's child.

Harry and Niall looked at each other as if silently having a conversation about whether or not to tell the tj Queen what the Harpers had done.

Finally Niall nodded and Harry gave a curt not before pressing the small button on his room remote and the curtains separated, revealing the twins.

They looked, for lack of a better word, pathetic. Both of them had large bags under their eyes, their eyes especially Natasha's were red rimmed and swollen. They had bruises on their faces and both were shivering.

"Well?" Queen Anne pressed.

"They are the idiots who induced Niall's miscarriage." Harry said, glaring at the twins.

"They what?!" You could clearly hear the anger in the Queen's voice when she said that.

___________________________________

I'm sorry it's a short one my sweet creatures. But it's the best I could do with my arm still in a cast, I was simply exercising my fingers.

But the good news is that, two more weeks before the damn cast is off.

Anyway love you all so much❤

Spread the love

_Jay_