Namesake wife sidnaaz ss

Start from the beginning

She moaned into his mouth, siddharth broke the kiss and removed her saree, she shied away as he discared their clothes off their bodies. Her stomach churned in anticipation, knowing what is coming next. Siddharth passed a dazzling smile to her as he laid on her, worshiped her body with feathery soft kisses. She sighed and gripped his hair tightly as he shower his love on her, in most passionate way. She couldn't stop herself but fall for her husband more.

*

"Mamma -" shehnaaz called out for her mother-in-law, Rita ji smiled at her and signaled her tau come inside their room. Her in-laws had return back yesterday night but they couldn't get time tau talk. But all this she was happy that siddharth had talked tau his parents and they had forgive him for his behavior and are happy for him.

"Shehnaaz beta, I'm so happy today. finally, everything is normal between you two." Her mother-in-law said excitedly, hugging her tghtly. Shehnaaz smiled shyly and hugged her back. She could feel Rita ji happiness, she was genuinely happy for her.

"Haa, maamma mein tau yakin hi nahi kar paa rahi thi jab unhone kaha who mujhse pyaar karte hai sab ek sapna sa lagta hai." Shehnaaz said tau her, she was finally getting some one tau share her experience with.

"Sapna nahi haqikat hai, shehnaaz uss budhu ko late hi sahi but realize tauh hua ke tum kya mean karti ho usske liye." Rita ji said to her, she kept her hand on her cheek lovingly shehnaaz nodded and hugged her once again feeling extremely happy.

*

Days were passing by quickly, with both of them falling for each other more finally the day of wedding arrived paras was waiting for mahira at altar while siddharth was busy in admiring his wife who was running here n there.

"Shehnaaz-" siddharth called out for her shehnaaz was talking tau her brother & his wife, she looked up and smiled at him as she walked toward him. Once she reached near him siddharth held her hand and dragged her in a room near by.

Shehnaaz was shocked with her husband's behavior.

"Don't you think you have a husband who needs you more than these guests?" Siddharth pinned her tau the wall. Whole week she had been busy with marriage preparation work which hadn't given them time tau spend together.

"I know, and i'm sorry for not giving you proper time." Shehnaaz whispered sadly. She sighed feeling his breathing tickling her neck.

"You can make it upto me."

"Who kaise?" Shehnaaz asked him with great difficulty as her husband started kissing her neck, she arched backward his hands found their way tau breasts, gently fondling them.

"Love me shehnaaz " Siddharth whispered in her ear then he left her, taking a step back he stood before her.

"Come to our room in 10 minutes." Siddharth said tau her before he left the room leaving a shocked shehnaaz behind, who blushed deep shade of red realizing what her husband has asked for.

"Lets go shehnaaz apne pati dev ko jo manana hai." Shehnaaz said tau herself she exit the room and started climbing the stairs.

" Shehnaaz where are you going beta?" Her mother asked her shehnaaz cursed her fate and turned around.

"Mummy who main apni saree theek karne jaa rahi thi thodi lose ho gayi hai." Shehnaaz lied to her mother.

"Should i come tau help you?" Her mother offered her help.

"It's okkay, mummy i will mannage." Shehnaaz replied, her mother nodded at her in reply shehnaaz smiled at her mother before she raan upstairs before anyone else could stop her.

She silently open the door of her room and entered inside, making sure tau lock the door once she entered. She looked around and found her husband standing near the window, she tip toed behind him and hugged him tightly by sliding her arms around his torso.

Her fingers worked on their own and she opened the buttons of the sherwani he was wearing siddharth shivering feeling her soft palms rubbing against his chest siddharth hold her hand and brought her toward him, facing him.

He chuckled seeing blush, she shied away and hide her face in his chest siddharth deepened his face in her neck and started planting soft kisses there making her sigh in pleasure she gained some courage and placed her lips on his chest, His body froze as she started planting soft kisses. It was first time his little wife was showering her love and taking initiative during their intimacy.

Siddharth helped her in removing his sherwani, she wrapped her arms around him and started kissing him on chest while her fingers traced his waistline making him go crazy over her innocent yet seductive touch. He pinched her navel causing her tau jump siddharth leaned and smacked his lips hard against her, kissing her passionately while his hands played with her curves she grabbed back of his neck and kissed him back.

*

Getting rid of their clothes, he pushed her on bed and hover over her body. He let his gaze roam over her body, sending shiver down her spine. She blushed, she felt wanted under his soft yet intense gaze.

"I love you shehnaaz " Siddharth whispered before he parted her legs and entered her, earning a loud moan from her his hands were fondling with her breast, playing with her erect nipples, arousing her more.

"You know, I like being inside you." Siddharth whispered in her ear. She sighed in irritation and pushed her hips forward, but he didn't moved he stayed still, which made her crave for him more, increased her need.

"Siddharth please " shehnaaz whined cutely siddharth laughed and kissed her pouty lips as he moved his length inside her, setting up his speed his grunts along with her moans echoed in their bedroom turning the atmosphere more seductive.

He rested his body against her as they hit the earth shattering climax shehnaaz wrapped her arms around him while her husband buried his face in her bossom making her shiver in delight.

"All must be waiting for us hume jaana chahiye " Shehnaaz spoke after some time.

"Let them wait we will go after some time." Siddharth answered her, pulling her body in tau him he laid beside her and cover their bodies with duvet.

"Siddharth it's your brother's wedding sab kya sochege humhare bare mein and you want tau miss it completely." Shehnaaz

"Baby, you are saying as if its me who will take vows with him not mahira." Siddharth joked earning a light smack from her on his chest siddharth laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Acha babbaa 20 minutes more then we will go downstairs." Siddharth suggested, shehnaaz nodded at him she rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes being close tau her husband is the best feel, she could feel his unconditional love.

He ran his hand through her silky locks, love could be felt by her in his every touch. They stayed in each others arms, in comfortable silence just loving the feel of love he had noo regrets that he fall for his wife after the betrayal he got, now when he look back, his past doesn't even matter tau him he had realized, his only & true love is his wife, his shehnaaz.

t h e e n d

Do votes

Do comments

Do love

Do follow me

Aalisha4