Namesake wife sidnaaz ss

Hiii guyss here the epilogue namesake wife sidnaaz ss thank you sooo muchh guyss for loving this ss you know guyss my most favourite book the yeh i hope aapky bhy favourite book ho yeh thank you for support guyss happy valentine's day guyss in advance kal valentine day hai guys hamhe kyaa ham tau single hai and single hy happy hai 🤗😆enjoy the reading

Warning : Mature content ahead. Only for 18+. If u feel offended do not read. I will give a sign of ***** before and after the adult content so you can read after that.

Chapter 8 epilogue

Shehnaaz was working in kitchen, her in law haven't return yet, paras was in his room while siddharth was in hall, talking tau his manager on phone about some project. Shehnaaz came out of the kitchen and saw him busy in his work, a naughty idea cross her mind, With naughty smile shehnaaz tip toed behind him, siddharth was tauh engross in his file tau notice what mischievous is going on his wifes mind. She goes and hug him from behind, her head rested on his back.

"Someone is being romantic" Siddharth stated in naughty tone, He turn around, Wrapping his arms around her petite figure he bring her closer tau him shehnaaz smiled at him.

"But you were tau busy in your file tau notice my presence, heyyy babbaa ji mujhe hi yeh unromantic husband milna tha" shehnaaz said tau him dramatically with sad pout, siddharth hardly control his urge tau kiss those pouty lips.

"Really? Okay then let me show you how much romantic your husband is" siddharth said tau her, scooping her in his arms, He started to walk upstairs toward their room, shehnaaz struggle in his arms.

"Siddharth i was joking, Put me down, I have so much work tau do" shehnaaz whined, wriggle in his arms but he was holding her securely. They enter in their room, siddharth close the door with his leg. Siddharth made her lay on bed and start tickling her. Her eyes wide open, the sound of her laughter echoing in room, He Love that sound more than anything. Siddharth was laughing seeing her laughing.

"Siddharth stop it, I was joking..sorry" shehnaaz said, asking him tau stop this sweet assault. finally siddharth stop and laid beside her on bed, both were panting heavily because of laughter of they had. she rested her head on his chest.

"Siddharth mom dad kab aane wale hai?" Shehnaaz asked him, siddharth wrap his one arm around her.and pull her into him.

"Till evening, dad had a meeting there in delhi so after meeting they will return, I have tau apologize to them too, I know my behavior had hurt them a lot" siddharth said caressing her hair lovingly shehnaaz look up and her hazel brown met with his chocolate brown eyes, which were now filled with pain, pain of hurting his parents.

"Hmn but don't worry everything will be alright, you just need tau talk tau them and they will understand you" shehnaaz said, her soothing words surely calmed him.

"You are right, main aaj hi mom dad se baat karunga aur unse maafi bhi maag lunga" Siddharth said and pulled her in hug, she was laying on top of him. his hands were caressing her waist in a seductive way, giving her hint what he wants.

"Siddharth...No, I have tau prepare lunch and other works are pending tauh " Siddharth said, pushing him little away as she saw him leaning forward with some naughty intentions siddharth nodded in no then roll over bed, taking her body under his.

"Sorry sweetheart, lunch can wait but not your husband" Siddharth said, he bent down placing butterfly kisses on her face shehnaaz giggled softly. He removed her saree pallu her stomach, siddharth touched her belly and massaged it passing sensation to her. His palm pressed against her belly, she shudder in pleasure.siddharth bend down a little taking her lips in his, he nibbled her lower lips for response, shehnaaz grab his hairs in her fist for support, she tauh responded tau his kiss with equal passion and aggression.