chapter 3

(Edited since first published), haha nvm this story is still shit and i'm not motivated enough to fix it ☹️ anyways read if u wanna, my 2nd book is good too (wink wink)
-

TW:EATING DISORDER,

Before they realized it, they were in the tall blonde's room.

George woke up around 7 am, head throbbing not know where he was. He slowly stood up in the bed he was in and looked to his right.

Oh my god, the one tall blonde he hadn't even known the name of was sleeping right. next. to. him. Fuck.

George kind of started freaking out not knowing what to do without realizing he woke the blonde up.

"You good?" Clay rubbed his eyes, adjusting them to the light,

"What happen last night." George asked with concern lacing his voice,

"Take a guess, idiot." He laughed,

George blushed, turning his head the other way hoping he hadn't noticed.

"I don't even know your name, howd you let this happen?" George said concerned and confused,

"Then let's get to know each-other, Clay, you can call me to Dream though."
He finally figured out his name

Then it hit him. George was straight though? So why was he flattered over Dream being right next to him instead of being disgusted. George hadn't realized he had zoned out and was looking at dreams the whole time he was thinking about his sexuality.

"Hello? are you okay?" Dream said waving his hand in front of George's face,

"Uh, yeah yeah, I'm fine. but I should really get going." George had a lot to think about.

"No, I insist you stay for breakfast, I can't let you go home hungry."

"Oh, uh sure, thank you."

"Mhm." Dream replied quietly before getting out of bed to go make some breakfast.

He walked out of the Dreams room, George hadn't realized how big and modern Dreams house was, he was honestly mesmerized.

"Uh, dream?"

"Yeah?" Dream thoughtfully responded

"Where's the bathroom?" George asked, remembering he was absolutely clueless

"Go straight then take a left."

"Thanks," He gave a forced smile,

He wasn't sure what these feelings were. Guilt, but he also felt flustered. He thought he was straight till now. He still had to think about it though, not 100% taking in last night.

He got to the bathroom and realized how tired and boney he looked. he thought why Dream would sleep with someone so pathetic like him. Dream was society's perfect look.

Blonde shaggy hair almost covering his eyes, tall, confident, a nice body. The list could go on. The tears formed but he blinked them away once he heard footsteps,

"Breakfast is ready!" Dream called.

He walked out of the bathroom head down, hoping dreamed wouldn't realize his emotions.

George sat next to Dream and they started small talk. George enjoyed talking to dream surprisingly. he enjoyed Dream's presence. Dream made George forget about the whole sexuality thing.

(DREAM POV)

Dream noticed that George hadn't touched his food yet.

"You haven't even touched your food?" he chuckled a little bit. George looked away without saying anything.

"I'm not hungry. Sorry," loudly enough for Dream to barely hear.

"Oh, that's fine, don't be sorry." He grabbed his plate and threw away the food on it, and put it in the dishwasher.

George felt guilty he didn't eat dream's food.

"Dream."

"Mhm?"

"I should really go. I don't wanna bother you."

"You're not bothering me George?" he said with a confused, concerned face.

"No it's fine, I should go"

"CanI at least get your number?"

"Sure," he gave in finally, chuckling a little bit
Dream handed him his phone and George put his digits in.

"Thanks!" Dream replied with a smile plastered on his face.

"Of course, I should be on my way now," He said opening the door. He waved with a smile on his face, Dream smiled back. as soon as he closed the door his smile faded.

—————
OMFG 300 READS? YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HAPPY THIS IS MAKING ME. THIS IS LITERALLY THE HAPPIEST IVE BEEN IN AWHILE 😭. THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT, I APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU GUYS KNOW! <33

i'll try and get chapter 4 out today as well, it might be a little short though! if i forgot any triggers please please please lmk!

go drink water and eat if you haven't! if you need someone to talk to my tiktok is "alinotfounddd" and ill respond to anyone that needs someone to talk to! <3 i love you sm and i hope you know your appreciated and valid :).

have a good rest of your day/night! <3

(720 words)

also sorry if this is a little messy