CHAPTER 8

*Jasmine's POV*

It is killing me seeing my mate like this. Her heart rate is going down rapidly. I just finished closing her wounds but she lost a lot of blood. She needs more blood or else she is gonna be brain dead. I need alpha's blood it is the only thing that can save her right now. I run out the room and find Josh hanging up the phone. I didn't think much about it right now because I need to make sure Trish is gonna live.  " Josh I need your blood to give to Trish she has lost a lot and needs it!" I say crying I can't lose her damn it I need her crave her she can't leave me.

*Josh's POV*
"Of course Jasmine" I say running into a room with her so she can get my blood. I sit on the chair and hold out my right arm and she cleans the spot and puts the tourniquet on my arm. She then sticks the needle in my arm and takes out a pint of my blood and rushes out to save our mate I just hope she gives it to her in time. As I walk out of the door I come face to face with a pissed off teenager that looks like my mate..."So this must be who we called on the phone right?" my wolf I asked "I hope so" I say back. When she looks at me I see anger, sadness, and nervousness in her eyes. She runs up to me and pushes me against the wall. And says "Where the hell is my sister?!" I start shocking with anger because me and my wolf don't like to be disrespected....but I put that to the side and told her "your sister is in the operating room right now I haven't been told of anything." As soon as I finish saying those words Jasmine comes out with tears in her eyes and tears on her face. The only thing I thought to myself was she didn't make it!