Asshole / Bellamy Blake

"Here"

With this quick command, the heavyweight of three guns fell into my arms. I was able to secure all of them with a grip, but the force of Bellamy's throw made me stumble back a few steps. "Asshole!" I spat in his direction, but he was already out of hearing range.

I was so done with his constant vulgar behavior towards me. After a certain hunting trip with just the two of us, he was an absolute jerk to me.

I kept one gun and threw the rest of them into Murphy's arms with a little more force than Bellamy did. He gasped in surprise, but I was sure it wouldn't take him long to toss it onto another poor guy.

I quickly followed the group lead by Bellamy into the woods. His loyal followers hung on Bellamy's every word as he bragged about his hunting triumph last week.

"I got both with the first shot."

My audible scoff made all of them turn to me with an antagonistic stare. Bellamy was the last to honor me with his glance. The whole group had come to stand.

"What is so funny, Y/N?"

"Nothing," I said, restraining laughter. "I am just amused by how dramatic you can make such an unimposing event."

Of course, Sterlin attempted to defend Bellamy: "How do you know? You weren't even there."

Bellamy's eyes locked with mine for a short moment. I knew what this glance meant. In these few seconds, his piercing brown eyes revealed clearly, what he begged me not to say. Even though I doubt that nobody noticed our long stare, there were no responses after I objected "No... I wasn't I, just figured our little Bellamy was exaggerating."

"Don't talk about things you don't have a clue of, Y/N." He replied in a mocking tone. With his signature smirk on his lips, he turned his attention back to the people around him as he continued to walk straight ahead.

'What an asshole,' I thought when I reluctantly followed the group. Till we reached the clearing, we usually hunted around; I kept my annoyed/bothered thoughts to myself.

"Everybody split up, but stay within eyes sight," Bellamy commanded. I hurried to get as far away as I could. To my despair, out of all, Bellamy was the person closest to me. I could make out his head between the tree trunks. My eyes flew to a movement on the ground, I recognized out of the corner of my eyes. The grip around the handle of my weapon tightened, ready to react within seconds. The animal moved under the weeds, so I could not identify the species. It runs directly towards Bellamy. At least to where he stood previously. My eyes searched everywhere for his brown curls. He was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly a cracking noise was audible behind me. And there he was. Standing right before me, not to mention pretty close. I tried my best to regulate my breathing.

"Why are you here? You said we all should split up yourself." I asked.

"Thank you for not telling the truth."

"No problem. It gives me enough satisfaction to just know that I am better than you. But never forget that I shot those rabbits while you couldn't."

"Agreed! So you never talk about it again?"

"No, I won't."

Bellamy took a step backward to leave, but he stopped in his tracks."Oh, and about the other thing?" He approached me again: "We should do that again."

I knew he would not leave without mentioning the other incident that happened that day. The real reason why he was too distracted to shot accurately. When the rabbits appeared, we were very engaged. To be more precise, his lips had just crashed onto mine. His hands roamed over my body until I noticed movement behind us; I was too lost in his needy touch. Due to my good alertness, I broke the kiss to reach out for my gun and aimed for our future dinner.

"Really? It didn't seem like you wanted anything to do with me this morning." I shot him a piercing look.

"Sorry, I didn't know what to say."

"Of course, you didn't," I said sarcastically. "You ignored me the whole time. Not that I cared. Now leave! Go back to your boys and talk to them. Maybe they like listening to your lies because I don't."

"Y/N, I apologize for today. And I can see on you that you don't want me to leave. You want me, don't you?"

I stayed silent even though the silence spoke for itself. I wouldn't admit how right he was. His lips only captured mine for a brief moment but it left behind a lasting impression.

"Didn't you like how my hands felt on your waist?" His voice was now quieter. "Didn't you like my lips on your neck?" His head dropped to the level of my ear just to whisper: "You have no idea how good I can make you feel if we don't get interrupted by a stupid animal." With a grin, his lips started to trail down my neck.

The lid of my eyes fluttered as I fought the urge to close them completely. He couldn't see my ravished face, but he seemed to know how his plump lips made me feel. "I love being right." his breathy laugh on my skin made me shiver.

His head came up to face me. His fingers traced over my jaw, drawing an invisible line. His thumb stroked my bottom lip as his eyes fixated on my lips.

I could have pushed him away. He would stumble back in wonder that I could resist him. I did that the first time he tried to kiss me. I can still vividly remember his facial expression: astonished and fascinated.

But this time, after I tasted his lips before, I was hooked. I could not betray my desire for him.As soon as I slightly moved my head towards his, he got the hint. He connected our lips in a hypnotizing kiss. It was softer and more loving than our last interaction of this kind. However, he had enough force to push my back on a tree behind me while not breaking the kiss's pace. His hands had dropped to my waist while my hands clung to his broad shoulders to keep balance.

Due to the lack of air, we parted. As I began to think straight again, I realized: 'I gave in. But just this one time,' I thought to myself, even though I knew that was a lie.