Part 24 "Jealous"

Start from the beginning

"Really Dahyun? Where are we going?" I said and so pissed off right now. I'm regretting why I agreed to him.

"Here." He said. I look at the shop and it's the subway.

"This is where we first met, right? Come, lets go inside and order something. Besides I'm starving." He said and get my hand and went inside.  As soon as I sat down, our orders were quickly served.

"Why are you even doing this?"

"Why? Is it bad to be with my girlfriend?" He said and bite his sandwich.

"It was just an act. I'm just helping you, right? To forget Momo." I said and sip on my juice.

"Yes, that why I'm doing this. I'm just being thankful coz you agreed to it. Besides, I want to court you."

As soon as I heard it, I suddenly choked.

"Hey, are you okay?" He said and reach me tissues. I wipe my lips.

"Court me? You're such a clown Dahyun. Haha." I said and bite my sandwich also. I avoided his gaze, he might notice that I'm nervous right now.

"Of course, I should court you. I'll be mean if i didn't do that. I know we are together now and it was just an act, but I want to do it for you at least. " He smiled and bite again.

"Okay. Just don't fall in love with me." I teased him.

"Wow, what a confidence. You should tell it to yourself. It might be you who'll fall in love with me. Hahahaha." He said and laughed at me.

Ugh, so disgusting. I throw some tissue paper at him but still laughing around.

"Finish your food so that I can go home now." I said and mocked at him. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Few hours passed, Dahyun walked me home but insisted going inside my pad.

"Seriously Dahyun? Don't you have anything to do instead of bothering me?" I told him and placed my bag on the sofa.

"Why are you so rug at me? And, this handsome face really bothers you huh?" He's still teasing me. I squint at him.

"You're cute Sana." He added.

What the heck Sana. Are you blushing? Really?

I shook my head and throw something to him.

"Hey! That's bad. It's the second time you throw something to me." He whined but just boo'ed him. I'm not pitying him haha.

"Tomorrow, after my rehearsal, can you come to the studio?" He requested and come near me.

"And why would I?" I just want to know why, but I'm free tomorrow.

"I'll introduce you to my other friends there and to Momo, that you are my girlfriend already." he said .

"You'll just planning to make Momo jealous right? You're so rude. Momo's my bestfriend." I said in disappointment. Now, I'm really regretting it all the way.

"Jealous? I don't think so. She doesn't like me. And, I guess there's nothing wrong introducing you as my girlfriend. I feel lucky." He winked at me.

"Ugh, whatever. Just inform me the time and the address." I said and rolled my eyes and he just chuckled.

He kissed my cheeks and wave his hand.

"Bye Sana, I'll text you later. See you tomorrow!"

He went outside my unit, left me dazed while holding my cheek.