"Where's Joonie?" I asked.

"Bathroom. Where else?" Jimin answered jokingly. "Have you eaten noona?"

I nodded my head at him, "Yes, I took a few bites while I was preparing that." Pointing to the tray. "You should eat too Chim. Is there a particular food that you want to have later after the concert?" I asked him, knowing that these boys would definitely be hungry. Jimin looked at me and I remember seeing his dance video years back, how he has grown into this beautiful dancer.

"Ah, I think Jin hyung already prepared where we're going to eat." He answered me.

"Oh?? Did you guys want to eat somewhere?" I asked.

"Manager Sejin already made arrangements Alexa." Jin answered me.

"Ah. That's great then." I said.

"Babe, come here." Yoongi called out to me, coming closer to him, he pulled me to his lap and cuddled with me. "Why don't you rest for a bit?" I snuggled into his arms and did just that. "You're staying with Bang later right? Not backstage?" He asked me quietly.

"Yes, I would be watching with the family." I said, confirming to him what has been a tradition of sorts, I would be watching in the audience section with Bang and the boys' family. It's like the last hurrah for the tour and I wanted to watch them as their fan and friend and not as their manager. They've joked about it that I should be buying their tickets whenever I watch, although what they didn't know is that, I do pay for my ticket.

"And I'll see you here once the concert is over?" He asked again.

"Babe, what's all this?" I asked, giggling. I really find it cute how he would like to confirm these type of things. Over the years, I find it endearing that he would ask me as if I would one day not be there. I keep reassuring him that he would have to kill me first before I do that.

Yoongi tightened his arms around me, almost squeezing me. "I love you." He whispered. I kissed him on the lips and answered him back.

I have already changed into my outfit for the concert, nothing too fancy since I would still want to be comfortable and with my ever dependable chucks, I want to the dressing room to check on the boys one final time before I go out to the audience area.

"Are you guys excited?" I asked them as I entered the room.

"Of course!" They all said in various tones and voices. I couldn't help but giggle, they still haven't changed. Sure, they've matured but the playfulness and the antics are all still there. As they put up with the finishing touches, I watch them all carefully. I couldn't have been more prouder of them, they've really come a long way and I've seen all the tears and laughter. The fights and the bonding moments, I've seen them at their worst and at their best and I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

"I'm so proud of all of you. I know you'll all kick ass in this one, and I'll be there outside cheering you on." I said to them.

"Manager, don't get cheesy. Come here and give us a hug instead." Joonie said, he pulled me towards them and we all hugged each other. I tried so hard not to get too emotional during the last day of the tour but still I can't help but shed a few tears.

Yoongi held my hand as I walk towards the door. "I'll look for you there babe." He said. I kissed him on the lips and smiled at him.

"I'll be the one screaming the loudest." I said.

As soon as I arrived at the VIP area, I could see the boys' family. I greeted them and of course, Yoongi's mom hugged me and kissed me. "Oh Lexie, you're are looking even more beautiful. Are you excited for today?" She asked.