↳ 𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

"🇮 🇼🇦🇱🇰 🇮🇳🇹🇴 🇦 🇨🇷🇴🇼🇩🇪🇩 🇷🇴🇴🇲, 🇪🇻🇪🇷🇾🇧🇴🇩🇾 🇸🇹🇦🇷🇮🇳🇬

"🇮 🇼🇦🇱🇰 🇮🇳🇹🇴 🇦 🇨🇷🇴🇼🇩🇪🇩 🇷🇴🇴🇲, 🇪🇻🇪🇷🇾🇧🇴🇩🇾 🇸🇹🇦🇷🇮🇳🇬."

NERVOUSNESS WAS ALL ELEENA FELT UPON ARRIVING AT ALFEA, she was sitting in her family's private car with her father, Cassius Harkan. She was wearing a black tank top, black leather pants, a black and grey stripped tailored jacket with black heels. He turned to his daughter who was leaning her head against the window watching the surroundings. "There's no need to be nervous, love." he reassured her. "Alfea will help you with control."

"I'm not nervous." Eleena lied, she was running her finger over her soulmark that resided on her inner wrist. Her soulmark was the name of her soulmate, not some symbol or quote just a name. Some go their entire lives and not find their soulmate. There are some who don't even get a soul mate, Changelings are one of those who will never get a soulmate. She had yet to meet her soulmate, but something deep down was telling her that she would meet them at Alfea. Since they arrived into Solaria she had been getting brief grimaces of a blonde guy with blue eyes and every time that happened her soulmark would glow. "This was only to compromise so that you wouldn't arrange a marriage for me when you know for a fact about my soulmark," she turned to her father.

"I only want what is best for you, Eleena," Cassius sighed. "After with what happened with your mother I-

"Taking away my choices is not what is best for me." Eleena cut him off. "I don't even like Tristan."

"This wasn't about liking him, it was about the kingdom. You are the Crown Princess of Lunarera, it is your job to be betrothed to another of royal blood."

"Then I would rather revoke my title to marry someone that I choose to love." Eleena declared. "It is my choice, father." 

"My King, we have arrived." Daemon, their driver announced. Eleena looked ahead to see the gates of Alfea. Cassius sighed, knowing that his daughter was not going to budge with his demands.