↳ 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

𝑫𝑨𝑹𝑲 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑮𝑺

SIXTEEN YEARS AGO IS WHEN IT STARTED, the peck of the war with the burned ones and the the ending of another

SIXTEEN YEARS AGO IS WHEN IT STARTED, the peck of the war with the burned ones and the the ending of another. Lunarera is a realm in the Otherworld, it is connected to it's neighboring realm, Solaria by an isthmus. Lunarera has a vast amount of land, it is mostly covered by woodlands and mountains with snow covered pecks. There are several rivers and basins that dot across the realm and two large lakes, Lake Amaryllis and Lake Eryi. In the center of the realm lays the kingdom of Lunarera located on the shore of Lake Amaryllis. It has been ruled by a Harkan for many centuries, Cassius Harkan is the current king of Lunarera.

Adrienne Harkan nee. Celica was the woman who captured Cassius' heart and thus became the Queen of Lunarera. It was the years to come that would change the realm forever when their Queen was revealed to be a fairy of pure chaos. No one had guessed that their Queen would become their enemy during the time she was pregnant with the Crown Princess, Eleena Harkan.

Eleena was born upon a total solar eclipse enveloping the lands in a shroud of darkness for a matter of moments. Adrienne knew that a child born upon a solar eclipse would be destined for chaos and she wanted to control that darkness that her own daughter developed. 

Eleena was only a year old when her mother rebelled against the kingdom of Lunarera and the other realms. Her father, Cassius was forced to fight against the love of his life alongside Ben Harvey, Saul Silva, Farah Dowling, and Rosalind, It was also weeks before the destruction of Aster Dell. Cassius secluded himself in Lunarera, not sparing any glances to the affairs of the other realms, ultimately cutting Lunarera off from the rest of the Otherworld.

Eleena began developing her magic when she turned three, it was dark magic much like her mothers. Cassius swore that he would protect his daughter from the effects of her magic but restriction the use of it but when Eleena turned fifteen she accidently released her magic because one of her guards revealed the truth about her mother and what she did to the kingdom, out of anger she attacked the guard bot caring about the consequences. Her eyes shone a bright purple with hints of black around the iris. That was also the day she revealed to her kingdom and the other realms that she was a dark fairy.

On her seventeenth birthday her father told her that she was to attend Alfea in Solaria to help control her magic, she agreed. It was also there where she meets her soulmate and another like herself.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

AUTHOR'S NOTE i hope that you like the 
prologue for 'dark wings' i will try to update
as soon as i can but i'm still on my hiatus. i
may edit this later. 

REMEMBER vote on this chapter
COMMENT your thoughts
AND FOLLOW me for updates

-DHAMPIRROZA 2021