First Blood

~Cafeteria~

Everyone had just woken up and took a seat to eat. Amane yawned and walked in. "Hey guys... Have you seen Tsukasa?" He asked.
"Come to think of it, Kou and Mitsuba aren't here too-" Yokoo thought.

Everyone was shocked to hear a scream from the hallway. They all ran out to see the source of the sound.

~Hallway~

"S-stop!!!" Mitsuba pleaded as Tsukasa was hurting him. "Aww, this is a killing game isn't it..". Tsukasa grabbed Mitsuba by his hair about to slam his head on the wall when his brother stopped him.

"TSUKASA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Amane scolded the younger as he let go of the pink haired boy. Shijima ran towards Mitsuba and helped him up. The twins started fighting as the others sighed in relief.

Teru decided to look for his own brother and knocked on his dorm room. The door creaked.
He walked in and his eyes widened in horror.

He backed up and leaned on the wall. Yokoo noticed it and immediately ran inside. He screams, Kou has been stabbed in the chest many many times and is now found dead.

"A body, has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed, a class trial will begin!!"

Monokuma said through the speakers. His closest friends started crying. Satou helped Yokoo up, away from the corpse. Teru sighed and wiped his tears away.

Tsukasa pushed his brother away to see the commotion and peeked in. "Wow, whoever did this really knew what they were doing" he said, amused.

Yashiro walked in to check his room for clues and so did the others. Amane helped move the corpse. She then saw a candy wrapper. Tsukasa looked under the bed and saw a knife and took it out to show the others.

Mitsuba was alarmed and hid behind Lemon. Akane, who had just woken up, saw Teru sulking in the corner. "Minamoto-san? What's wrong?" he asked concerned. Teru pointed at his brother's dorm. Akane walked in and saw everyone investigating in Kou's room.

Meanwhile, Shijima asks Tsukasa for the knife as he nodded and handed it over to her. She then grabs a pencil and tape. She shaves the charcoal end of the pencil and covered the handle of the knife with it.

Then takes the tape and checks the item for fingerprints. "Hey guys, can I ask you all a favor and get a record of your finger prints?".
Everyone agreed and proceeded.

Shijima takes the prints of her classmates, and the prints she found on the knife for comparison.

•Tsukasa
•Satou
•Shijima
•Kou
•Mitsuba

She listed down the names, including herself, of the fingerprints found on the knife and kept it for later.

"Anymore clues-?" Yashiro said feeling a bit nauseas of the dead body.
"No, no more..." Amane mumbled.

Sakura walked in avoiding Natsuhiko. "What. clues do we have?". She asked.

"We have.. a candy wrapper a knife andddd..." Tsukasa claimed but stopped after realizing those are the only clues they had.

"Whelp this is where we die-" Lemon said from behind. Meanwhile, Teru and Akane entered the room to help too. As Teru began to move the body he saw a piece of clothing on his hand.

He kept it for the trial. Satou felt uncomfortable while looking at the whole investigation with Yokoo still crying. Akane felt like throwing up at the sight of the corpse. He then ran out and went to the bathroom.

"Time's up students! The class trial shall take place shortly."

Everyone was alarmed. Everyone gathered their clues. Shijima picked up the paper of the finger prints, folded it, and placed it in her pocket. Teru held the cloth tightly in hid hand and proceeded.

Akane followed them as they all went to the trial room.

Survivor Count: 12/14
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My laziness go brrrrr... 😪