Chapter 3. the beginning of a killer

Y/n POV

I was at my house trying to hide the person I just killed until I heard a knock at the door. 'SHIT!' I thought as I shoved the person in the closet, and locking it to make sure it didn't fall out of the closet. 'Now the only thing I need to worry about is the smell-'

"Hello!?"

I heared a muffled voice outside. It was a more female voice then a male and they sounded scared. So I walked over and opened the door to see
A teen female monster that looked to be a cat, about mabye....14...13 I dont know but.., she ran in and shut the door!

"What the hell!?-"

"Shhhhhhhh be quiet they might hear you..."

"Who?" I whispered to the cat like monster.

"Where is she?!" I heared male voice out side. I didnt hear anything else until I heared foot step walking away.

After a good minute the cat finally spoke up. "Those were royal guards, they came to my family and demanded food from us because we were farmers. But my dad refused because they were not for sale a-and...th-th-than."

I could see her tear up and pause for a moment, she then said

"T-they killed him and m-m-my m-mom too. And n-now there after m-me..."

She started to sob so I hugged her and brang her into the living room befor locking the front door and sitting beside her.

"How about this"

I said as she put her head up to look at me. "I will get something for you to eat then we can talk about it?" I asked turning my head to her and nudging her on the shoulder abit. "S-sure I would like t-that" she quietly said looking down as I made my way to the closet that the body was in....I then walked up stairs and threw it out the window into a dumpster under it so it didnt stink up the house. I walked down stairs, washed my hands, and got and apple and a glass of water for the little girl. I walked into the living room and sat beside her. "Here" I said giving her the apple as I set the water glass on the side table beside her.

Time skip brought to you buy sanses dirty socks.●○□•

We talked for a bit befor hearing the door open.

"IM HOME!!"

"Oh that must be cass"

"Who?"

A girl with long, brown hair with emerald green eyes with a tank top and shorts on, walked around the corner with a knife in her hand.

"Is that...A KNIFE!!" The cat girl yelled.

---------------------------

ALEST I MADE THIS CHAPTER abit LONGER!!

Also the picture above, I took the picture