/Dripping\

I know, I know- three Shigahaul posts in one day?? But whatever. It's one of my fav pairings.
INCLUDES:
- Shower sex
- Aftercare
- Overstimulation
- Switching (top to bottom)
- Butt plugs
- Keeping cum after sex
- Harsh fucking (ie. insults, gripping or shoving into sensitive areas without prep, etc.)
- Master/servant pet names

——————————————————————

Kai laid lazily as his eyes slowly fluttered open, the warm sun filling the bedroom. His golden orbs lay upon his lover, hunched over his phone.

"What are you doing up?" Shigaraki jumps at the others voice.

"OH! Jeez, baby, you scared the shit outta me," Checking his phone to see how long he's been up for. "I only woke up a few minutes ago, calm down," He finishes his sentence by leaning over to peck his partners cheek.

"Agh, sorry. What's the time?" He groggily sits up to fully take in the new day, unconsciously noticing the cyan-haired man wearing one of his many dress shirts.

"It's only, like, 10, we're fine,"

"Ah, thank you, darling," He says, leaning against the mattress to grab the others torso.

Overhaul was never one for physical contact, but after he met Shigaraki his whole outlook on touch changed. When it came to his lover, the attention he got was never enough to satisfy him.

Swiftly taking the waist in his arms, he picks up the other. Instinctively wrapping his legs around his partner, Tomura kicks into fight or flight.

"WOAH- HEY, DUDE!! What are you even-" The brunette cuts him off before he can continue, walking and dropping him carefully in the bathroom.

He kisses the others hand, slowly letting go to unbutton his shirt.

Tomura takes the hint and throws off his clothes, sneaking looks at the Yakuza member's body.

"Alright, ladies first," Kai opens the door to the shower, turning a knob for the water and waiting for his partner to step in.

"Ugh, whatever. I'm still wiped out from last night, gimme a break," He says, quickly greeted by the nice temperature of the water, the door closing soon after.

Chisaki runs his hands down his side, loving the shivers he gets from the sudden action. Gripping his bruised hips and marked thighs, delicious whimpers following his slow, careful movements.

"F-fuck that's nice- can we get clean first, lover boy?" Tomura is met with a hard grip to his cock and buckles his hips through a broken wail. "OVERHAUL-"

The brunette let's his hands trail once again, tsking the other into silence while he explores his body, dropping to his knees when he clutches his thigh.

"W-what...? O-oh my god-" Honestly confused, Shigaraki can't continue his thoughts when his lover begins to lick up and down his length, water dripping on his tongue.

Bobbing his head, Overhaul pushes and swirling his tongue around him. The sounds he was getting were too good to stop tasting the other.

Pre-cum beaded on his head as his partner sucked him off, moans vibrating from his mouth to his cock. Adoring the way those perfect golden eyes stare back at him, he almost can't take it anymore.