💜𝕗𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟💜

Start from the beginning

"w-when are you going to attack her?" chenle asked, stuttering a little because he's not fully used to the sociopathic talking- renjun shrugged once more and said, "i'm not sure... do you have any ideas?"

chenle thought about it for a moment, before he gasped and clasped his hands together while saying, "why not on friday!!? you can make her think she actually has a change with jaemin hyung and then BAM! you kill her with her own sports item!!!" renjun snapped his fingers at the younger, nodding as he replied, "that's a great idea chenle!!!!"

chenles eyes brightened, he was freakishly happy that he's came up entirely of a plan on how to kill a girl.

but now that they have that plan, they need a plan for chenles someone!!! renjun knew this, so he sighed and asked, "now... do you know anything about your someone? what was his name.. jieun?" chenle huffs and says angrily, "JISUNG!! his name is jisung!! and yes! i have a book of things i've found out about him, here!!!"

he gave renjun a notebook, and renjun tried not to be scared by how quickly his personality changed while talking about jisung- is he like that with jeno and jaemin? that's off topic though; he flipped through the notebook. chenle does have a lot of information on park jisung.

"wait... you already have so much information on him, why do you need me?" he asks while continuing to flip though the pages. there were very organized notes of things like jisungs address, his birthday, favorite color, favorite restaurant, and there were even a few pages that had various items taped into it.

chenle sighs and mumbles, "w-well.. i've known about him for so long, but i never got the confidence to confess... a-and now he has a girlfriend.... b-but i knew you could help with that ge!" renjun nodded, pretty much knowing exactly what chenle will have to do.

"you need to kill her. then when jisung is grieving, find a way to get into his life. he'll be so unstable he'll need someone to distract him from his pain, you." he says like it's nothing to talk about murder. chenle's eyes widen.

not in fear of having to murder someone, in happiness because he's also fairly sociopathic. and he wants jisung very badly.*

so he nods while smiling happily, he can figure this out!!!

renjun has helped him enough, so he bowed politely and said, "thank you renjun ge!! i-i'll go think it all through!! i hope everything goes well with dami noona! i will be taking my leave nowww~" before he could leave, renjun held onto his wrist as he asked, "are you sure you can do this chenle? i can always help more.." renjun didn't really want to help the younger, but he's nice. and he doesn't want chenle going to jail, and him getting busted. he would like to get his happy ending with jeno and jasmin if that's okay?

chenle shook his head, smiling and saying, "no hyung! i'll let you know if anything goes wrong!!" renjun just nods skeptically at him, allowing the younger to leave his oversized home.

renjun went to his bedroom, sitting onto his bed and hugging his buff moomin plushie while mumbling, "now... dami noona."

renjun spent the rest of his day figuring out his plan on how to eliminate the athlete. you're not knowing what that plan is though until friday rolls around, because... foreshadowing events is fun.

he didn't know what to do now.. he could ask chenle to tell him what's happening with jeno and jaemin, but chenle is already busy with his rival..

"oh! i can just stalk them- imeanno- look at them, on instagram!!" he says as he gets his cellular device out of the pocket of his sweatpants.

he smiled sheepishly as he, very quickly, set up an instagram account and did some nerd boi hacking to find jeno and jaemin, who had both posted in the last twenty four hours-

[please don't hate this- i spent over an hour on making these FROM SCRATCH💀 it was tOURTURE esPeciALlY with jeno looking all scary like that!!! and don't mention how the jaemin picture is from relay cam i KNOW ALRIGHT- also seriously if i was far...

[please don't hate this- i spent over an hour on making these FROM SCRATCH💀 it was tOURTURE esPeciALlY with jeno looking all scary like that!!! and don't mention how the jaemin picture is from relay cam i KNOW ALRIGHT- also seriously if i was farther in my Korean studies i would have tried to write their messages in Korean but i don't trust myself enough sorry-]

his euphoria came back, he giggled happily while liking and scrolling through every picture the two had posted, not even caring they would be able to see he liked everything.

he also nearly died looking at that most recent one of jeno. seeing it for the first time, this was his exact reaction: "*chokes* oH mY gOsH hE'S SO SExYyY!!!! AAAHHHHHH-" he nearly died choking on nothing but air-

after calming down however, he did seem to notice a lot of pictures jeno took with the same boy named... doyoung? he didn't want to overthink like he usually does, but he wanted to make sure he knows that this doyoung won't interfere with his jeno.

"ugh.. i'll look into it later..." renjun mumbles as he stands up, he's ran out of pictures of the two to like, and now he's hangry

he walks to his kitchen, fully expecting to make himself some ramen, until he hears the doorbell ring...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

[this message was given to you guys...march 2nd?]

Y'ALL WTF 

WHY ARE JENO AND JAEMINS HANDS SO BLOODY BIG

LIKE WHAT THE HEECK AHHH THEY COULD CRUSH ME WITH LIKE ONE HIT MY WORD

**edit: lmao dream playing mafia is so funny- i'm dying because jaemins being such a smart cop and everyone else is dying💀💀omg they don't believe him wHY ARE DREAM SO FUNNY- **

..also in my riden album i got a jeno poster and a jaemin photocard uwu

....that's all now-

bye byee~