🌈𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟🌈

Start from the beginning

it's wednesday however. renjun had decided that he would go around throughout the day telling everyone other myths he's gotten from his time stalki- examining minho. it would create a lot of gossip on the poor boy, but..... renjun doesn't care! he only cares about jeno and jaemin.

during free hour and lunch, instead of spending it with his friends, who are still grieving donghyucks death with mark, he's going to walk around and talk about minho with any student he can find.

but he needs to make sure he doesn't get seen by jeno and jaemin. becuase they might put two and two together then figure out renjun's trying to ruin minho's life.

he hopes this works, he has faith in his ability to ruin someone's life. he has done it....three or so times before, he has some practice! (renjun reolli enjoys hurting others if you couldn't already tell.)

"hey... can i talk to you for a moment about lee minho?"

"i heard that kid name minho did something quite interesting...."

"can you believe minho would do such a thing?"

"imagine if everyone in school found out about this.."

when seventh period rolled around, over half of the school knew about renjuns rumors. and it was multiplying every hour, which is exactly what he wanted.

renjun also noticed while examining minho throughout the day, his mood dropped drastically. it was already pretty dark and sad becuase ya know... he doesn't have any friends and worships satan- but you could definitely tell he was being affected by the rumors that were spreading about him.

even jeno and jaemin had found out!! renjun was hiding behind some lockers when they walked by him, he heard them talking briefly; "can you believe all of the rumors going on about minho hyung..." "yeah, it's so sad nono!!" "it really is.. i just can't believe someone would say such stuff about him" "me neither...." renjun wasn't even phased that they were talking lowly about him(even if they didn't know it-) his heart did flutter however, becuase unlike the other students, who were just believing every lie that was being told to them, jeno and jaemin didn't believe the gossip! and they actually felt minho as a victim instead of a predator.

day two,thursday, of ruining an innocent person's life!!! renjun may have posted another big myth on the infamous lee minho last night, he did it anonymously though so don't worry about jeno or jaemin finding out it's him who's doing this!

but of course you won't get to know what these horrible rumors and myths are, because duh... author-nim loves torturing you guys<3.

off topic though- but COUGH COUGH: these harsh words and mean glares have definitely affected minho's mood and overall appearance. it won't take much more until he drops off his cliff, he's barely hanging on as is.

during lunch time, renjun saw as the 'jocks' [that was their name right-?] grabbed minho by the hood of his jacket and dragged him out of the lunch room. a lot of students saw this happen, and over half of the room stood up to go follow and see what they would do to poor minho, renjun also followed along.

they made it to the garden area in the middle of the school. students were filming left and right and yelling out things of encouragement to jaehyun as he punched[i am so sorry] minho repeatedly before he grabbed minhos neck and threw his head into the water fountain[i'm sO SORRY].